Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, I wish to add my own story to the thread, also about Xylohosting.

He (James, David, whatever) contacted me on the sale of a hosting company. He also did pay, I gave him everything that he needed (template, domain, 2co account, findmyhosting acct etc) and after a few days PayPal contacted me because the transaction he made was a fraudulent one and there was a chargeback.

Now it's been a few hours and no one from xylohosting replied.

I'm not the one to **rew with, so I'm going to take harsh actions againts this guy.

If this doesn't get solved in a matter of days, I'll keep you posted about it.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Now thats very interesting, sorry to here about it..

I did speak to james many times and warned him about using a paypal account as he is breaking the conditions outlined. Whether this is has anything to do with whats happend to you i dont know.

But to be honest i'm not that surprised to hear somot like this, i just wonder how many have had the same miss fortune as your self with so called company.

Good look mate, and if you need his personal details let me know, as i have his home address and contact number still on file from purchasing a domain name for him last year sometime.

It's been now 24h and no one from xylohosting nor David have replied to my emails. As I've never been scammed and I won't let this happen to avoid creating a precedent, I'd like you to give me his contact details, something I can work with, beside the regular info I can find on a whois search.

Much appreciated zenaps.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Sorry to hear about this Lorand. Please keep us updated.

I'm already pursuing this Gen-T, thanks for the concern, please see this thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...92#post2220392
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

I'm sorry to hear about that happening to you Lorand. Knowing you personally, this does upset me. Good luck.
    Olly | INX-Gaming
    Call of Duty 4 hosting

Thank you Oliver, your support is appreciated.

As you might have seen, I started a thread in the lounge so we can hunt down this kid scammer somehow...
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12