Exclamation Design, Logos & Banners Needed........

Hi Guys,

My wife needs a new design, logo and banners for her site.... So I am hoping you guys can help her out.

the site is PaidMutual.com

I am willing to pay a fair price, but we are also willing to subsidise this with free advertising to our members and banner advertising. She has over 15,000 uniques per day and can serve many, many banners.

I would like to run this as a kind of contest, as I do not know exactly what kinda design we are looking for, so I want to leave it up to your creative eye!

You do not need to do it all (you can submit to me just banners or logos or the design its self).

She would like a clean and professional design, one that can be skinned (split into a header and footer, as it needs to be integrated into a script for the internal pages).

We are sorting out the budget at the moment, but if you have anything to submit, please let me know your price (you can PM this if you like).

Please submit your designs, logos, banners here or in PM and I will choose the ones I like. We are looking for 3-5 banners.

Thanks to you all,

Mark
    @ 2-HOST
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama

Originally posted by Tonyjrman
    http://www.unique-studios.com/port/p...paidmutual.gif
    Does it suit ok?
    Not bad, but based on the site design that we are going to have changed, so will be out of date when we buy new design.

Thanks for the entry though.
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama

Originally posted by 2-HOST
    Not bad, but based on the site design that we are going to have changed, so will be out of date when we buy new design.

Thanks for the entry though.
    All my works are for free, maybe i'll wait for the new design and create another one.

I've sent you a PM - I am willing to take on this project. If it is a contest I think I will pass.

Thanks,
    Alex
    HQ Max hqmax.com

I think I could help.

We're also interested in your project, please see a partial portfolio at http://www.nsd.ro/

If you're interested in working with us, please contact me.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

I am also interested in your project. But not a big fan of contests. You can view my portfolio at www.creativexplosion.com.au

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Steve.

Hello,

I can help you with banner design, see portfolio and pricing at:
    http://nubanner.net

thankyou
    Regards,

James
    Internet Radio | CDN

I am interested in helping you. I wish for more information. Please contact me on AIM, MSN or by email as in my sig.

Regards,

So what's up with this? Contest? No?
    HQ Max hqmax.com

Project closed is now closed.

Will consider at a later date.
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama