Arrow Tech Support Position!

Hi,

I'm interested in gaining experience in the Web Hosting Industry. Particularly in the area of Tech Support (Live Support, Email, Ticket System, etc). To gain this experience and to build a strong Resume I'm willing to work for free with any Web Host interested in taking me under their wings.

Knowledge in the Following:
    -----------------------------------
    Cpanel
    WHM
    Help Desk Software (PerlDesk, PerlBill, etc…)
    Live Support Software (PHP Live Support, LivePerson, Xigla, etc…)

Furthermore if there are any Hosts willing to train and pay me at the same time. Or that have a position that will turn into a paid position I am particularly interested. But at the present time working for free to gain experience would be fine as well.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Or respond within this thread.

Thanks for your time!

Hello,

Sorry for not emailing you but Im just about to head out of the office, so I thought I would rop you a quick line.

AexiSolutions run many companies that could benefit you directly, especially AexiManagement.

AexiManagement is a outsourced server management and support company with years of expierience under their belt.

We would be willing to take you on as a apprentice and train you up, you would be trained by me and a few other knowledgable admins and would be working with numerous system setups.

We also have numerous test servers for you to "mess around" with and test new things that you learn.

If you wish to discuss this with us in more detail, please feel free to contact me on.....

AIM: AexiSupport
    MSN: [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you

We will contact you some time tommorow

Actually I would be interested in the same

Just to see how other companies run their show basically - as well as gain a few more notches on my belt (Resume wise)
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

I'm also interested, however I live in the UK :/

Can you contact me at - deimos {AT} uoforums.com

Many thanks

Hey guys.. Aexi would not be doing things right if he responded to your request here. This thread is for the thread starter having a job request.... If you are interested I would think you should start your own thread!

yea, your posts will just be deleted

I got an offer from AexiSolutions about a file-transfer solution. I pm'd him twice, and mailed him but he never turned me back.

Originally posted by Shoey
    I got an offer from AexiSolutions about a file-transfer solution. I pm'd him twice, and mailed him but he never turned me back.
    I double checked my inbox and the last pm I received from you was a long time ago, and that has a "replied" sign next to it.

Please feel free to PM me again if your still looking for someone