Dedicate server question

hi everyone
    i have a dedicate server and i wanna create a nameserver like : ns1.mysite.com and my ns2.mysite.com ,what should i do?Since my dedicate server package have 10 ips,I think one nameserver need 1 ip only.Anyone know how to set it up ?thanks in advance.

note: OS redhat with Cpanel 9. I also searched around but there isn't any specific thread about how to setup nameserver.Can anyone point me one ?thanks alot

login to your domain registrar, click on create nameservers, pick 2 ips from your 10 ips, and set ns1.* to one ip and ns2.* to another. then install BIND if you don't have it and you should be all set. you can probably use cpanel for your dns stuff but i havent used cpanel
    Ben S.

Is this the intial nameserver setup, if so, there are quite a few guides.
    http://www.hostinglife.com/dns.php
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Originally posted by TheTrance
    login to your domain registrar, click on create nameservers, pick 2 ips from your 10 ips, and set ns1.* to one ip and ns2.* to another. then install BIND if you don't have it and you should be all set. you can probably use cpanel for your dns stuff but i havent used cpanel
    hi there

Where can i get BIND ?is it include at my resgistrar?I purchased my domain at godaddy.Also thank to daejuanj, i will take a look at it,

Bind is installed with cPanel on your server.

And you might wanna hire someone to administrate your server, or at least secure your server for you.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Originally posted by xJadex
    hi there

Where can i get BIND ?is it include at my resgistrar?I purchased my domain at godaddy.Also thank to daejuanj, i will take a look at it,
    xJadex, since you're using GoDaddy as a registrar you might want to read through this tutorial from their site.