Web Counter Script ?

I am looking to offer my clients a free web counter. Does anybody know of a script that will allow me to operate this as a service for my clients?

I looked at a few script sites like hotscripts etc etc but can only seem to find other people offering me a counter for my own site.

Simon

A free web counter with every logo bought?
    Sounds pretty random to me.

Are you looking for cgi, php, asp, what?
    cgi would be your best bet because people on windows servers cant run php and people on **nix servers cand run asp.

You could always make your own, they are real simple things.
    open file, add one, print value, close file.

Counters are fairly simple; you can make your own in php by having one table in a database to track all your users and how many hits they've got, along with a script that gets the userID, fetches info from DB and generates an image through GD.

I don't think there is an out-of-a-box solution for that right now, but hey, its fairly easy and I'm sure you can get it done

There are a lot of counter sites out there that offer very unique designs and whatnot free of charge already. So in order to do this I would think you would have to offer something a little different from what is already out there.

Originally posted by HostingProf
    There are a lot of counter sites out there that offer very unique designs and whatnot free of charge already. So in order to do this I would think you would have to offer something a little different from what is already out there.
    Just because something has been done by someone else does not mean that nobody else should do it. Is there just one shoe shop in the world? Do all the shoe shops offer something different?

The internet is a big place and there is room for everyone.

Seriously...I can't beleive there is not an out of the box solution to this. There must be

Simon