UNMETERED 100MBit Hosting on Low Contention Server for $35

Need lots of bandwidth or processing power? Stop worrying about overages and resource starvation. Our Low Contention Unmetered account is perfect for you.

Athlon XP 2500+
    2GB RAM
    New World Telecom, Hong Kong
    IP: 210.245.167.135
    Speed test: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=268383

Low Contention Unmetered - $35/mo
    10GB disk
    Unmetered transfer on 100GB port.
    16 servers share 4x100Mbit lines.
    Nightly backups

Only 8 Accounts per server. No more fighting for disk access and cpu time. We're offering you top performance at a great price. Act fast!

Want to run mod_perl, servlets, etc? We'll let you run your own process of apache on a special port. You'll be able to use up to 128MB RAM.

I'm only planning on creating 4 of these accounts at this time. Contact me quickly to take advantage of this special offer. If you've got any questions or need a custom quote feel free to contact me as well.

Contact me via:
    email: [email protected]
    aim: wushdotnet
    msn: [email protected]

Sorry to say it but your ping is really terrible... i live in the netherlands and from here your ping gets 500+ with easy... now it could be just my internet.. so i will try it again tomorrow but if it`s not my internet can you tell me why the ping is so high?

The server is in Hong Kong so the international link may be slower than some. I would not recommend using the server for ping sensitive accounts. I get about a 225ms ping from california. The thread shows other people testing the link and about a 200-300ms ping is average with data transfer between 100-200K/s about average. It's a good plan if you want a good share of processor and do not want to worry about overages but don't need blazing fast speeds.

If you'd like a faster network, I have a cpanel box on theplanet bandwidth with large plans. It's another low contention box which will only hold 8 accounts. Increments of 5GB disk, 100GB transfer, 1/8 server load transfer are $25. Server load average is kept under 2%. These are low contention boxes so you're just sharing it with 7 or less people. There are no resellers on the box. Talk with me for larger plans and I can work a discount. You can ping it at 67.18.44.178. Test file is at http://67.18.44.178/10mb.zip

DirectAdmin control panel added to the server. Available with all plans. Depending on your needs, I can go below $35 if you talk to me.