Post Looking for Freelance jobs...

As summer approaches I am looking to expand my knowledge and find some work to keep me busy. I am accepting all kinds of freelance jobs, etc. I am not interested in sales positions or tech support since they do not teach me anything I do not already know I am currently a freshman at University of Iowa working for a Computer Science degree. I am most comfortable writing programs in C# so if you need something programmed I can help out with that. I also have admin'd game servers for a number of years. I would be interested in helping out some people with those as well. I have worked with some of the leading companies currently doing game servers (been out of the loop of things for about 6 months though). I am not looking for any kind of perminant position or high pay rate. This is a learning experience for me and I figure the best way to get better at programming is to do it in the work force. I have been programming C# for about a year now and would be classified as a intermediate programmer in the language.

Any work you can throw my way is appreciated.

would like to chat a few min when your free and talk about some possible projects, thanks

Ok I will get ahold of you.

i received your email from here, but no information as to how to contact you, phone, email or aim yahoo etc