ADVERTISING- High school and college students

Hi again,
    We're selling off our last banner space. Once again, we are a free homework help site with over 400 members, mostly high school and college students. Your site will be featured on the front page of a PR5 website and all 400+ subpages. It's a good opportunity to increase your link popularity and PR. Our stats can be accessed here:

http://www.StudentQuestions.com/stats/stat1.bmp
    http://www.StudentQuestions.com/stats/stat2.bmp
    (It's only the FIRST 6 DAYS of this month, not an entire month's worth!)

Thousands of impressions and avg. quite a few unique visitors each day.

Rate: $15/mon.

Thanks, and PM me if interested. (Email not working :=/ )
    Lawrence

*Click on "Website" at the bottom of this msg. box to access the site, or go to the root directory of the statistics page*

why dont use gif instead of bmp format? bmp is very slow.

BMP vs. GIF

Sorry about the big, slow .bmp file... my screen capture software gets the image in .bmp file only. I'll convert it to .gif in the future. Thanks for the heads up!

I would be extremely interested if you had more traffic This would've been perfect for my site
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

Yes, I understand. I'm planning to increase traffic by taking a part of the advertising revenue and putting it into traffic promotion via GoogleAds.

*Also, as of this morning, I just found out that my keywords have been updated in Google's search engine! "Free homework help" is now on the first page, and "Homework answers" is on the second. Sheesh, it took a while for my optimization to take affect... i was giving up hope!

So yeah.. i'm expecting to increase traffic significantly.

Ok - let me know when that happens, and I will definately be interested then. But at the moment I can't afford $15 a month for the amount of traffic you are receiving at the moment

Best of luck with your site

-Chris
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

Sorry, all text links and banner ad space has been taken. Please check back in three months at the earliest.

Thanks to all the sponsorers!