Lightbulb Need a long term designer

I am looking for a designer to design 10 sites for me. Not all at once, but on demand. I need a fast designer that can put out quality work. I have a list of requirements you must meet, not following requirements will be looked poorly on:

Requirements:

- At least 300 posts
    - Extensive portfolio

One more thing, do not pm me or email. Only reply to this post, pm or email will automatically void your chance of being the choosen one. This is to help weed out who i want to do the work and who i do not, by seeing who can follow directions.

Thank you,
    Steve
    Last edited by Akash; 05-08-2004 at 01:56 AM.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Hello, I would be very interested in the job position. I am aware that I have not met the requirements of 500 posts but I would still like to give it a shot. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.instastudios.com . I also have a few newer works if you are interested. I apoligize for posting even when I do not meet requirements. If you do not feel it is appropiate, please tell me and I will delete my post. Thanks alot for your time

Best Regards,
    Edward

Dear Steve,
    I am interested to work with you. Please have a look on my portfolio and let me know.
    I am also interested in working on a long-term basis…

Portfolio: http://www.zakpatel.com
    AIM: mzakirpatel
    Yahoo Messenger: mzrp

|> zakpatel.com

Originally posted by yea722
    Hello, I would be very interested in the job position. I am aware that I have not met the requirements of 500 posts but I would still like to give it a shot. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.instastudios.com . I also have a few newer works if you are interested. I apoligize for posting even when I do not meet requirements. If you do not feel it is appropiate, please tell me and I will delete my post. Thanks alot for your time

Best Regards,
    Edward
    dont worry about it, im waiting for wht to change it to 300 anywyas
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Best Regards,
    Edward
    I found this in your portfolio:

http://www.smashhost.com/

The top right corner says "design by syncdesigns.com"

Is this your company?
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

The smashhost design was subcontracted by syncdesigns but designed by myself. Thanks

Originally posted by CPQIS Evan
    I found this in your portfolio:

http://www.smashhost.com/

The top right corner says "design by syncdesigns.com"

Is this your company?

i think im going with instastudios thanks for the time

The smashhost design was subcontracted by syncdesigns but designed by myself. Thanks
    No worries
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

Why 300 posts? What does the number of posts in this forum have to do with your design ability?

I think it has something to do with the trustworthiness of a person. If one has been on this forum for a longer time, one has a reputation (good or bad )

Originally posted by Wrighteous
    Why 300 posts? What does the number of posts in this forum have to do with your design ability?
    First off:
    He is the customer looking for a designer, he can choose whatever standards he wants, take in mijnd though, if he sets them too high he won't get anyone, but back to the point. It's his project, he chooses who he wants. He wants people with at least 300 posts. Why would that be?

That could be for a number of reasons:
    1) He wants someone well known on WHT, someone he could ask other people about for reference.
    2) He wants someone who has most likely done a lot of projects on WHT, so he could check posts and projects to look at skill and ability.
    3) He wants someone dedicated. Obviously if you have a lot of posts here, and he can look at them, it shows you are dedicated to your work.
    4) Generally for experience. The more posts you have, it is concluded that you have more experience.
    5) Customer relations, as well as checking posts for skill and ability, and talking to clients, he could check about the designer <-> client communication and customer relations. He can look through the designer's posts and look at the way he communicates with potential clients as well as clients he already has.
    6) All of the above reasons. He probably co uld want to use it for all of the above reasons, to make sure he can get someone closest to what he wants.
    7) A number of other reasons. There are probably numerous other reasons why he would want to require at least 300 posts.

So, I wouldn't psot like that, because, to me, it sort of sounded like you were whining, and that wouldn't go well with potential clients.

Regards,