Web hosting contract

Hi, I am offering web hosting services for local businesses. I would like to ask my clients to pay on a hosting contract. Where can I find a sample contract for hosting? What should be included in such a contract?

Goleta, CA
    Why find a sample just write your own contract pass it by a legal expert. You already know what you want to say so writing it should be easy.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

checkout they have general contracts and agreements. You will have to make your own contract, include the price, the period, the necessary costs, and mention terms such as pricing will increase on extra usage of services or might change while upgrading etc on your company's letterhead, and as pixel said get it checked by your legal consultant. thanks
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser