Recovering MySQL DB Passwords

I have two databases that I have no clue what the passwords are, and I need them, does anyone have any clue how I could go about finding out what they are?

Are you still using those databases in your scripts? Do you have root access to your server? What platform/OS/version?
    Giam Teck Choon
    :: Join choon.net Community today to share your tips and tricks on server issues please ::
    :: Singapore Dedicated Servers :: Singapore Virtual Private Servers :: Linux/FreeBSD Server Management ::

Well, I'm trying to move the accounts from a reseller (that has no root access) to a vds, When I try and move the account in whm, it moves the account, just no data (no files or dbs). I am using them in scripts, but I'm having trouble finding where the db passwords are stored....

If that is your account, use a script to backup your DBs using your account username and password. Or use phpmyadmin to backup also can be done. Or use cPanel backup feature
    Giam Teck Choon
    :: Join choon.net Community today to share your tips and tricks on server issues please ::
    :: Singapore Dedicated Servers :: Singapore Virtual Private Servers :: Linux/FreeBSD Server Management ::

Best bet is to follow the trail of PHP / MySQL error messages on the new server, which will hopefully point to the file the password is stored in. Must be a config.php file there somewhere!

Good luck with your new server BTW

I'm unsure if this is going to be my permentant host, I'm just moving a site that is high in bandwidth and space over. I'm still looking for a new reseller.