Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Mini Cooper S (John Cooper Works) will waste all over your rice burners YO! (its in the works, at $15,000, just need alittle more. I don't get loans, just buy it out right.)

But honestly, anyone who puts a body kit and doesn't do anything to make the engine better, deserves to be shot, honestly.

Putting bigger wheels on an accord will just make it slower, there is no point in doing it unless you do engine modifications. I'd save the money for the wheels and body kit, and buy a turbo instead. (maybe thats just me)

i have a 1990 Nissan 300ZX with Twin Turbo and T Top. Manual with a great exhaust system

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    My Mini Cooper S (John Cooper Works) will waste all over your rice burners YO! (its in the works, at $15,000, just need alittle more. I don't get loans, just buy it out right.)

But honestly, anyone who puts a body kit and doesn't do anything to make the engine better, deserves to be shot, honestly.

Putting bigger wheels on an accord will just make it slower, there is no point in doing it unless you do engine modifications. I'd save the money for the wheels and body kit, and buy a turbo instead. (maybe thats just me)
    I'm not crazy about speed. I just like overall appearance of the car. ie. Exterior, Interior, and Sound System. I wouldn't really give a damn if my engine had a turbo or not.

I'd rather have a rusted out honda civic that had a turbo in it than a honda civic with no rust, that just had a body kit.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    I'd rather have a rusted out honda civic that had a turbo in it than a honda civic with no rust, that just had a body kit.
    I guess not everyone goes after the same thing. heh

Originally posted by Sean123
    It's only a 4 cylinder. I would've gotten a 6 cylinder, but I couldn't find any at the time I wanted to purchase it.

Also, this summer I am planning on getting either a BlackWidow or BlackWidow II bodykit, dual exhaust, 17" or 18" rims, coil overs and lower it about 2 - 2 1/2", etc.
    Ok, not to rip you a new butthole but lets think about some things real quick here:

Honda's are designed as a economical car

So making them 'fast' not only defeats the purpose of the car, but it's also pointless as it will never be as fast as any F-BODY or any rustang...

Now if you like that kinda crap then its your car, more power to you. But think about it a bit, not only are heavier wheels going to hurt your gas milage then going to hurt your get up and go power..
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I've got my little weekend warrior 1987 Buick Grand National.

www.forcepc.com/DSCF0101.JPG

So far current modifications: Mostly Bolt-Ons

TE-61 TurboCharger
    Stretch & Large Neck 15 Row Intercooler
    Walboro 307 Fuel Pump
    K&N 9" Airfilter w/custom cool air intake.
    Street & Race chips
    Ported & Polished Throttle Body
    MSD 50 LB fuel injectors
    206 Cam
    Modified Valve Springs
    Becool High-Flow radiator
    3" Solid mass airflow pipe
    3" Exaust crossover (header to header)
    3" Downpipe
    3" Test Tube (Removed CAT)
    2.5" Dual Exaust
    Upgraded Springs & Shocks
    Weld Wheels with meat on the back.

Probably good for a 10 second time slip, haven't had it to the track in a while since additional upgrades, and last time was in the mid 11's

I get ricers who pull up next to me often, and they always try to race me, I couldn't count all the ones i've blown off the road with only 1/2 throttle.

Well I got me a Datsun 1200 ute sitting in the workshop collecting money, I mean dust
    Paid $500AUD and thinking about what to do with the little beast.
    Good luck with your site and I'll pop in from time to time.
    BTW the nothing wrong with having a milk carton(2litres)rice burner car, most of them whip ***.

It's funny when I see ricers take out their back seats to remove some of the weight.. only to put in a 100 pound stereo system and wet nitrous kit...

don't believe what you see in the movies, a honda isn't the fastest car in the world... acura is a step up from honda, though not as customizable, they're nicer and faster to begin with)

a 94-95 5.0l v8 mustang with the proper mods can take any ricer...or if you get a older monte carlo and drop a 350 in it, that's some scary ****.

I wouldn't mind getting a new mustang mach1 and supercharging it myself - otherwise just getting the cobra.

I hate ricers.... so much.

---

by the way, if you're getting a new muffler, don't ****ing get a fart muffler. I hate these honda's driving around with these 4 inch exhausts that sound like someone farting. such a horrible sound, you need to get something that sounds mean, not some 75 year old that can't control theirself.
    I specialize in neck beards
    https://thatshirt.com

heh! It seems like everyones going after me and my Honda. First, as I mentioned in previous posts, I could care less about speed. I know my Honda isn't fast and I know tons of cars are faster. But do I care? Nope! Not one bit.

mg- - I know what you mean with those mufflers. I get annoyed sometimes when I hear people driving by with bad and super loud mufflers. When I get mine it'll probably have a silencer in it.

well i have a volvo s40T4 with a massive big boar so you would be sure to hear me coming louder that a subaru cost 500£

I don't care if it's loud.. just has to be a natural loud, not a horrible honda loud. I love the sound of a loud european/american car.. asian cars are just weak as hell

Originally posted by vigor

TE-61 TurboCharger
    Walboro 307 Fuel Pump
    Street & Race chips
    MSD 50 LB fuel injectors
    206 Cam
    Modified Valve Springs
    3" Downpipe
    2.5" Dual Exaust

Probably good for a 10 second time slip, haven't had it to the track in a while since additional upgrades, and last time was in the mid 11's

I get ricers who pull up next to me often, and they always try to race me, I couldn't count all the ones i've blown off the road with only 1/2 throttle.
    I love those GNs.

Planning a couple of things for my new baby...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my new car.jpg  
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Good choice, a very nice Lotus Elise there

Me, I'm saving for an Aston Martin DB9....
    Steve

Re: any boy racers here?

99 integra white stripe across the length 17 inch wheels

Beautiful car..

Unfortunetly I can't find a Regal, let alone a GN that hasn't been screwed with in my price range.

Need some better wheels though ..
    Originally posted by vigor

TE-61 TurboCharger
    Walboro 307 Fuel Pump
    Street & Race chips
    MSD 50 LB fuel injectors
    206 Cam
    Modified Valve Springs
    3" Downpipe
    2.5" Dual Exaust

-Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

"a 94-95 5.0l v8 mustang with the proper mods can take any ricer...or if you get a older monte carlo and drop a 350 in it, that's some scary ****."

That entirely depends...

There are ricers out there who can pull an easy 700HP out of their stupid little four cyl. Problem is they have to go rebuild it every 10 seconds..

I'm a huge ford fan, but from the factory Camaro's (like the older Iroc's) depending on the engine and tranny and all will whipe a mustang clean.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Last time when I raced a friend of mine who has '89 convertible V8 Mustang, I was able to be about a car lenght ahead of him (3rd gear) - I have a superharged '00 Toyota Solara.

By the way, that Mustang is currently for sale, if you are interested PM me and I will pass you some pictures.

For the same price as you guys mod your cars, you can get a used vette'.
    And that will beat any ricer!

one other thing - asian's can't race. so not only are their cars not as good, they can't drive as well (in my experience)

my new auto gonna mod this better than my T4 its a Volvo C70 2.4GT T5

Spec
    • 2.4 240 BHP
    • Turbo (Dump Valve)
    • 19" TSW
    • Dolby Pro Logic Surround Sound
    • Full leather Interior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image008.jpg  

and im really looking for staff if any one is intrested please gimme a shout main site is up now www.maxpowa.com still working on it and would like to see some american car sections added but i dont know what choice there is

Originally posted by mg-
    one other thing - asian's can't race. so not only are their cars not as good, they can't drive as well (in my experience)
    ... what a rubbish post, your so full of it..
    What do you call the Skyline GTR then?
    ^^ IM WITH STUPID!! ^^

"The only way to overcome fear, is to challenge it head on"
    "The quickest way to get over a woman, is to get under another"

i call it a beast amazing car all round we did a job at a blokes house he had one with 600+ BHP was doing 190+ and 5 wheel nuts fell off so he said **** that had my fun and sold it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12