* advertise at top15hosts.com

Every host needs exposure to get client sign ups, yet advertising can cost hosts a fortune. Enter top15hosts.

We ourselves run an aggressive advertising campaign, you will find us on many popular webmaster and templates related websites, affiliate programs and banner campaigns.

We receive between eighty thousand to ninety thousand unique hits a month, and that number is steadily rising!

Not only do we reach the right people, we also reach them at the exact right time they express interest in webhosting. This is done via contextual marketing along with behavioral marketing and popular PPC search engines such as google and others.

As a result the visitors we receive are a highly targeted audience thats perfect for you, ensuring that you get quality traffic from your advertisement. Making sure that every advertising dollar is well spent.

Our Rates:

- Listing on top five: $700/month
    - Listing from sixth to tenth: $450/month
    - Listing from eleventh to fifteenth: $300/month

WHT members Special:

for a limited time only we are offering a special for WHT members.
    In addition to the regular advertisement that you will get on our site WHT users are also entitled to a banner that will rotate on the top of our page, and a side banner (size: 120*600 ) respectively.

More so, both of this ads will be included in your details page as well without any rotation.

So not only do you get highly targeted traffic from the listing on your sites, but banner advertisement as well!

This truly amazing offer is limited for a short time only and is on a first come first serve bases, so act now.

What our customers say:

"With their high traffic numbers, we were able to successfully improve our branding position in the web hosting marketplace. - John, ImHosted.com

“Top15hosts produced results well beyond our expectations." Sam, Lypha.com

“I would just like to say that they did an amazing job at promoting BM and HTTPtalk for me, did wonders for my traffic! Not to mention the business it brought it, I definitely recommend them.”

Senthu,
    BannersMall.com

Notice: top15hosts is a paid advertising site, our visitors are well aware of this, the site's purpose is to get hosts such as yourself exposure and clients.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time, or post in this thread. Thanks!

admin@top15hosts.com

Best Regards,
    Majid

Re: advertise at top15hosts.com

Originally posted by feather
    “I would just like to say that they did an amazing job at promoting BM and HTTPtalk for me, did wonders for my traffic! Not to mention the business it brought it, I definitely recommend them.”

Senthu,
    BannersMall.com
    I'm just a little confused as to why the URL in your signature is the same as one from a "client testimonial". Perhaps you could clear this up for me. Thanks.
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Re: Re: advertise at top15hosts.com

Originally posted by Amdac
    I'm just a little confused as to why the URL in your signature is the same as one from a "client testimonial". Perhaps you could clear this up for me. Thanks.
    Httptalk is another forum I go to and I like it there I don't own the forum if this is what you wanted to know. So I have got it in my signature: D hopefully that clears it

Can we just buy banner impressions?

Re: advertise at top15hosts.com

Originally posted by feather
    We receive between eighty thousand to ninety thousand unique hits a month, and that number is steadily rising!
    Hi Majid,
    Please provide proof of your stats.
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Alex Melen
    █ Co-CEO at SmartSites (established 2011)
    █ Founder of T35 Hosting (established 1997)

Originally posted by NotoriousKIM
    Can we just buy banner impressions?
    Nope sorry
    Originally posted by Bright-Byte
    Hi Majid,
    Please provide proof of your stats.
    Sure Here
    Originally posted by amelen
    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...top15hosts.com

doesn't look too promising...
    Alexa isn't the only thing for checking stats...anyhow you would already know these stats since you have already seen them before when you asked to partner up before...they were fine by you than

thats a nice deal you got there majid
    amelen, as he said, alexa is not the only (or most accurate) tool for this. (the user has to have it installed for one, and not everybody do)

Eugene
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

thanks eugene...it's going good

Originally posted by amelen
    http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...top15hosts.com

doesn't look too promising...
    That's actually a rather impressive alexa rank.
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Originally posted by Amdac
    That's actually a rather impressive alexa rank.
    Well it isn't too bad but the ranking will get better than that I know because it had a 17K ranking. the site wasn't being advertised before for a month or so and the advertising spots were not given to advertisers and traffic was not bought so the alexa ranking went up but it will come down now hopefully