Flash Experts: I need help importing a movie into Flash
I would like to import a Windows Media movie (wmv) into Flash MX and publish it as a swf. The movie I wish to import is 320x240 and is produced at 30 frames per second. I'm having difficulty in determining the proper procedure and settings. Here's what I'm assuming I need to do:
1. Create new file.
2. Go to Modify>Document and set size to 320x240, and set frames per second to 30 to match the imported movie.
3. Go to File>Import and select movie to import.
Here's where I'm confused. In the Import Video Settings dialogue box,
1. Is it advisable to slide the Quality guide over to 100%?
2. What should I be showing for the Keyframe Interval setting?
3. Should I click to Synchronize Video to Flash document frame rate?
Thanks for your help.
DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002 DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials