Thread: eNom stuff....

eNom stuff....

I have a domain bought from an eNom reseller for 3 years. When i bought it they first registered it for 1 year, and after they got the money i sent they added the extra 2 years. The thing now is that in access.enom.com it says it's registered until 2005, but in all the other whois it's till 2007 ...

IS this normal ?

what does http://www.internic.com/whois.html says ? 2005 or 2007

are they just got renewed?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

whatever is internic will have the final say enom could just take time to update.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

i've faced some cases that when you renew a domain at enom it adds the year(s) and remove the creation date till the database is synced or so, dunno why this happen!
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Bashar seems that you know everything ... the creation date for the domain was removed ...

For now internic says 2005 ... the extra 2 years should have been added yesterday ... so i guess i have to wait a little till it updates.

The eNom whois is the nicest though ...

created-by: enom
    registration-expiration-date:
    registrar: enom
    updated-by: enom
    created-date:
    updated-date:

Also the email fields of all the contact people are with ????????

i know it all

check www.whois.sc/YOURNAME.XXX it shows the registry expiration date on top and the registration expiredation date and its expiration date below.