Nocster, a good word from me

When we have something good to say about a dedicated provider it's better to say it than hide it. Same for the bad things.

So here is a great service I got from Nocster today, actually a few minutes ago.
    They have replied and completed a kernel upgrade in less than 5 minutes. In reality the ticket says 3 minutes. And consider that a reboot requires a couple of minutes.

Thanks to Salman for his job.

Hope Nocster continues this way, at least for me

I wish my kernel upgrade would have gone that quickly. It took Lou 10 minutes to do my kernel & GRSecurity patch from the time I submitted my ticket. I love the speedy support, they're all great.

- Matt

Support has always been Excellent Infact its getting better and better
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

Nocster's support has ALWAYS been this good. I've tried to persuade people about their support team but their network has too much against them. Glad to hear you also had a good experience.

Originally posted by RaineTech
    Nocster's support has ALWAYS been this good. I've tried to persuade people about their support team but their network has too much against them. Glad to hear you also had a good experience.
    What he said... ^^
    ^_^

Well in my opinion, their support is decent, ive had some quirks in their support nothing to serious though.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Yes I must say I agree with the posters above. Nocster truly does have top notch support people.

Originally posted by LifelessHost
    Yes I must say I agree with the posters above. Nocster truly does have top notch support people.
    wow lifelesshost u suprised me.lol well nocster rocks!

Nocster's support has always been good for us. Response to tickets had typically been replied to under an hour. As mentioned, the problems lie with their network.

On a side note, has their website (and Burst) been down for more than a month?
    ++++++++
    Providing free cPanel web hosting for over 2 years to community of webmasters
    An independent Burst.net Review

Originally posted by HeadBuilder
    Nocster's support has always been good for us. Response to tickets had typically been replied to under an hour. As mentioned, the problems lie with their network.

On a side note, has their website (and Burst) been down for more than a month?
    See http://forums.burst.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2715 . Their sites have not been down, they've just been null-routing certain IP blocks with large amounts of DDOS traffic. A virus has been targeting them (see http://securityresponse.symantec.com...aobot.afw.html ), so they've been forced to take action. Post in that thread with your IP so they can whitelist your connection.

On a side note, I put an order in at 2:45PM yesterday for a P4 2.4Ghz, and it was delivered at 11:13PM That must be a record in my 1.9 years at Nocster.

-Josh