Webdesigner - design needed

Hello...

Im in need of a full website redesign.

I'm not after a two page template, but a full redesign of my website.

It will need 1 index page, and atleast 3 other pages. Aswell as 1 page that can be used again and again for different pages.

I have got a website in mind, that I like so much, and would like a similaur site design.

I haven't got much money to offer you, but i'm sure we can sort something out.

I would also like to pay in monthly installments through PayPal - that way I can pay nearly any amount you quote me for.

I could also offer hosting for some of the total price knocked off, if you want too.

I will sign a contract if you are worried about me not paying you, as i'm not one of these people who have the design and don't pay.

I have a new site, so please, try and make it as cheap as possible.

I will require a portfolio or previous examples of your work though, so I know what and who i'm dealing with.

I hope some of you can give me reasonable quotes on what "basic" information I have given you in this post.

Once I receive basic quotes, I will then give you more thorough detail as to what i'm looking to get.

Please either:

PM me

Email me - [email protected]

AIM me - Wapture2

Thank you everyone for reading this, and any quotes that you give me.

Mark

Mark,

I'd like to offer my services to your request. Below are the specifications of the template and some of our previous work.

Template Price & Specifications:
    Price: Will be discussed
    Template: Full Web Development
    Goodies: Free Flash effects

Examples of our Work:
    Please click here to view our samples, thanks.

If you desire more examples of our talent and work, please e-mail us. Or, if you like our work and would like us to do your template please contact us, thanks.

Sincerely,
    Jared

Ok - I'm still in need of some cheap if possible webdesigners with previous hosting designs to show.

I have changed my mind and would like a custom hosting design made.

If any of you are interested, please contact me!!

I would need this design doing within 1 week.. with a range of 3 - 4 pages, nothing much.

I would like the web-designer to also have there own idea's aswell as my own.

Must be professional and unique looking.

Thanks!

AIM - Wapture2

EMAIL - [email protected]

Please review the above post, I can do custom work also, please contact me on AOL to discuss pricing, thanks.

You havent left an AIM screen name

Hi Mark,

I can help you out if you still need someone... i can do both html or flash, or both, depending on what you want. You can view my portfolio at www.creativexplosions.com.au

In terms of price, a very rough price for a design and 4 pages of content, about $100 US. But this price is up to negotiation.

Thanks

Steve.

Please see the portfolio at http://www.nsd.ro/

If you're interested, please contact me.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Ok, as you can see Im still in need of one..

I still want a custom design - NOT A TEMPLATE

If any of you are interested, please contact me - you must be quite cheap - as I haven't got alot of money left this month!!

I would need this design doing within 1 week.. with a range of 3 - 4 pages, nothing much.

I would like the web-designer to also have there own idea's aswell as my own.

Must be professional and unique looking.

Thanks!

AIM - Wapture2

EMAIL - [email protected]