Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Back to 2checkout for me

One unreliable processor to another unreliable processor. Thankfully...they are not usually unreliable at the same time.

I had a thread the other day about partial refunds and the guy from Paysystems was all over that thread like a rash. Don't see the rash returning fast in this thread though

I wasted my time posting a support ticket this morning about it. Judging what others have said here I think that was just a waste of effort.

Paysystems turn to be the devil. Nice little breather for 2checkout.

Simon

We started with them because we processed little volume previously. After earning thousands from us alone, we would have thought they should do better than this.

I am now going to re-explore WorldPay. They have an office where I am and one of their pluses is the ability to process multiple currencies.

We are probably going to start moving them over to World Pay and be done with it.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Originally posted by sprintserve
    We started with them because we processed little volume previously. After earning thousands from us alone, we would have thought they should do better than this.

I am now going to re-explore WorldPay. They have an office where I am and one of their pluses is the ability to process multiple currencies.

We are probably going to start moving them over to World Pay and be done with it.
    Yes...I have been looking at worldpay for a while now. Paysytems will never have the opportunity to process another one of my Amex clients. I have already moved them away ...now looking to move the rest of the business away now.

They have had a few thousand dollars out of my business too. They seem like a highly unprofessional set up ...just like 2checkout. Between those 2 companies alone I have lost thousands of dollars worth of business. That $25 gateway fee does not seem so bad afterall.

Simon

Originally posted by SimonMc
    Don't see the rash returning fast in this thread though
    It's their way. I've asked questions regarding their outstanding issues, and have been ignored, only to see that rep answer someone right away later in the thread (sales questions of course).

I've put up with a lot from them over the past four years but this AMEX issue just takes the cake.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Hey guys...

We have corrected the problem with AMEX. As of a few minutes ago, AMEX transactions will be processed without a problem (unless there is insufficient funds ). We appreciate the understanding of all our merchants.

Cheers
    James
    James Acker
    Sales Executive
    PaySystems Inc.

Originally posted by jacker
    Hey guys...

We have corrected the problem with AMEX. As of a few minutes ago, AMEX transactions will be processed without a problem (unless there is insufficient funds ). We appreciate the understanding of all our merchants.

Cheers
    James
    How about email notifications for successful orders?

Ours are trickling through from April 22nd right now so there is nearly a 1 month delay with email notifications of transactions!

Can you just clear our email delay and start sending todays notifications, 1 month old ones arent much use and live support were crap.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Matt

I'm not sure what the exact problem is there...have you called our support line? I don't believe this is a problem across the board, but support should be able to resolve it for you.

Cheers
    James
    James Acker
    Sales Executive
    PaySystems Inc.

Please provide details:
    -what was wrong?
    -how was it fixed?
    -will paysystems reliably accept amex in the future?

Matt

I'm not sure what the exact problem is there...have you called our support line? I don't believe this is a problem across the board, but support should be able to resolve it for you.

Cheers
    James
    Support told me a large number of accounts had an email glitch which was solved, hence the emails starting to come through.

However they are coming through very slowly and not catching up (still 1 month in arrears). We dont even want these old notifications, just resuming of the new ones from today.

Yes, tried support - usual crap from them.
    Matt Wallis

Hey guys...

Cheers
    James
    What understanding was shown? Please show me a merchant that understands this fiasco and I will show you a complete loony.

Please explain the problem. Please explain the resolution and safeguards now in place as a result of this fiasco.

Only then can we as your clients show understanding.

Simon

I can vouch for the email problem. We do not receive new orders, recurring transactions, or declined transactions. It appears that a few of the new orders and recurring transactions started coming in last week...but this is ridiculous. Also, I do not get any replies to tickets, even though live chat states that they were responded too.
    Hockey is Life

Well we just got a load of emails for transactions dated 14th May, so it looks like they are trying to get back upto date.
    Matt Wallis

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    Well we just got a load of emails for transactions dated 14th May, so it looks like they are trying to get back upto date.
    Same here. Now we have to go through the declined and deleted customers in the MCC for the rest of the day looking for 'dead accounts' thanks to the Amex issue.

As for a full explanation I'd expect we've already had it - vague and incomplete.

I just started receiving emails from 14th May onwards too. Their email system never did work properly. I used to have a problem too with their helpdesk. They claiming they replied and us never haven't gotten it. One fine day, the problem just resolve itself. Not sure what happened.

It will also help if we get emails on declined/ deleted customers. I never got a single one in my time with Paysystems.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Originally posted by sprintserve
    It will also help if we get emails on declined/ deleted customers. I never got a single one in my time with Paysystems.
    We used to get them - for about a year or two, then one day they just stopped working. I've tried the better part of what must be two years now trying to find out why we don't recieve such an important notice anymore. I'd rather recieve those than the successful transaction notices to be honest (which still come through fine).

At least it looks like Amex is starting to come through again now...

I agree, Greg. The deleted from database emails are vitally important to save major accounting legwork. We got the emails fine and they stopped around September last year.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12