Need a Linux Expert!

Just bought a server from and need it secured and some software installed.

some free webmail
    free control panel
    free web stats
    secure server

i only want to run one high traffic website from this server, not a hosting co.

can someone give me an offer of the time it will take and how much it'll cost.

I am able to fix this for only $80. Should take a few hours, but then everything will be working like it should.

Manchester, UK
    AexiManagement offer a very cheap Security Audit package that contains numerous security features.

We usually charge $75 per audit for this, But because we are running our "opening special" the price has been reduced by $25 to $50.

Please let me know if you require someone to do this installation.

thanks to everyone who offered their services, there are some very skilled people using this board. I have taken on the services of ryan for continuous support of the site.

thanks again.

Ahem, I believe I set all the requested items up on your server and also believe they are running perfectly. Maybe you either got mixed up or are blatantly two faced.

nah, you ****ed the whole server up and mis-installed stuff, after 19 hours you had me installed on another server that you tried to sell me so i had to get another guy to fix it all.

Manchester, UK
    heh, Is this position still open?