Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1

    Fully managed nocster reseller

    Is there any nocster reseller that offers fully managed servers? I mean their own management not basic management from nocster.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669
    Try MainArea.... They may charge u a little more for that but they can
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

  3. #3

    Re: Fully managed nocster reseller

    Is it fully managed? Or just basic management, I mean fully managed included monitoring & security server

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,635
    Originally posted by server4sale
    Try MainArea.... They may charge u a little more for that but they can
    We actually don't offer our own management on top of Nocster - we will do small things, but we don't fit into what you're exactly looking for. You can always get a Nocster server and get AngelNetworkz to manage it (http://www.angelnetworkz.net/services.html) or VisionEx Communications also provides management (http://www.visionexcomm.com/index.ph...ement_cpthemes).

    - Matt

  5. #5
    Originally posted by mainarea
    We actually don't offer our own management on top of Nocster - we will do small things, but we don't fit into what you're exactly looking for. You can always get a Nocster server and get AngelNetworkz to manage it (http://www.angelnetworkz.net/services.html) or VisionEx Communications also provides management (http://www.visionexcomm.com/index.ph...ement_cpthemes).

    - Matt
    thanks, but I believe angelnetworkz only accept paypal, and I can only pay by CC.
    Visionex rather too high for my budget, but I'll consider them

  6. #6
    Alternatively, you could get http://www.acunett.com/management to handle the server management. As for server, you could get from anywhere.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    London/Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,131
    thanks, but I believe angelnetworkz only accept paypal, and I can only pay by CC.
    You dont need a Paypal account anymore to pay via Credit Card.
    Just thought that you might be interested in the above.

    Regards,
    Thomas Currie
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,760
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    thanks, but I believe angelnetworkz only accept paypal, and I can only pay by CC.
    Visionex rather too high for my budget, but I'll consider them
    You can pay by Paypal from your CC, and not have an account, unless Angelnetworkz wants to setup a subscription for you. If you want to use their services, but can't do it with PayPal, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll see what Donna can do for you.

    -Josh

  9. #9
    Thanks guys, looks like accunett.com meet with my needs, but are they good?

  10. #10
    I live in Indonesia, and paypal doesn't accept CC from my country .
    So, what should I do?

  11. #11
    Well, I have no problems with Acunett , they are good and professional people.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    99
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    I live in Indonesia, and paypal doesn't accept CC from my country .
    So, what should I do?
    I believe anglenetworkz also accept payment by Western Union money transfer.

    https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/i...asp?country=ID lists several banks in Indonesia as agents.
    ^5
    Hosting is so much fun...

  13. #13
    Thanks Bite I will look into this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    13,290
    if you are looking to use cpanel look into linux-tech.net
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

  15. #15
    Originally posted by eddy2099
    Well, I have no problems with Acunett , they are good and professional people.
    They accept CC right? If they do, I guess my searching is over .

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    606
    Acunett should accpect CC you should email sales to make sure.

  17. #17
    back to the topic, if I use Nocster will it be good for web based software hosting? I use PHP and Mysql for this software, it's software for company in Virginia.

  18. #18
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    They accept CC right? If they do, I guess my searching is over .
    Yup, they do. I only pay via CC myself on the web and nothing else.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

  19. #19
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    back to the topic, if I use Nocster will it be good for web based software hosting? I use PHP and Mysql for this software, it's software for company in Virginia.
    Well, their servers should handle that without an issue. I think the only issue I had with Nocster is their uptime. Just monitor that and that should do fine. They seems to be a target of DDoS a little often.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

  20. #20
    Hmm...looks like a scary movie for me, if they will taken down by DDos - and little often - like you've said, I guess it won't be good , because it's software for inventory and billing for the company.

  21. #21
    One thing to do is to check their forum Network Status at http://forums.nocster.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8 .

    True, you probably do better with a more serious contender since it requires a better uptime.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

  22. #22
    Originally posted by eddy2099
    One thing to do is to check their forum Network Status at http://forums.nocster.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8 .

    True, you probably do better with a more serious contender since it requires a better uptime.
    Yes, I think so, the problem is I haven't found provider with affordable prices and good network near Virginia or at Virginia.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669
    Try Prohosters
    But they r expensive
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,635
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    Hmm...looks like a scary movie for me, if they will taken down by DDos - and little often - like you've said, I guess it won't be good , because it's software for inventory and billing for the company.
    Actually, all new servers are being placed on VLANs for extra stability. When the network was hit with a large DOS the other day, the VLANed segments were working fine, but the non-VLAN (older section) did have some problems. The only DOS problem now is against their website (from a Virus), not against their whole network.

    - Matt

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    712
    I would recommend AngelNetworkz.net

  26. #26
    Originally posted by Shoey
    I would recommend AngelNetworkz.net
    Are they provide east coast dedicated servers?

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669
    Nocster will be best bet.
    Get a nocster server from nocster reseller and probably get monthly services from linuxguy , or one of the companies which provide supports
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

  28. #28
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    475
    if you have very little/no *nix knowledge then you should be really careful of choosing your server administrator. Find someone who can response your questions IMMEDIATELY and with excellent troubleshooting skills.
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

  29. #29
    Originally posted by phoebs
    if you have very little/no *nix knowledge then you should be really careful of choosing your server administrator. Find someone who can response your questions IMMEDIATELY and with excellent troubleshooting skills.
    I know how to manage server, not too advance I guess.
    But I have no time to handle this server, I can only do server check up sometimes, but not regular check up, I will be busy on developing and maintain the software that I'll put on this server.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •