Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had server with them, i ordered the server and got it pretty fast, within few hours.

After sales support was good when it comes to reboot, but was bad when i had the problem of IP hijacking, my server was down for almost 15 days out of 26 days, bcz i cancelled the server on 26th day.

My IP was hijacked and was being used by somebody else, they don't have VLAN. And whenever i complaiend they simply said that it's working fine, though it was very clear, wheneever i tried to telnet that ip it was taking me to some router and it took them around 5 days to sort it out, due to which my own web was down, then due to some reason i had a ddos and my ip was probably null routed at their uplink provider, again they took almost 4 days to find out what's wrong for almost 4 days they kept on saying that everything is fine and they r able to connect to my box, but they were not trying to connect to my box from outside their network, the ip were working fine within their network but were not accessible outside their network, inspite of asking them again and again about it, they were not trying to check it from outside their network and finally they solved it after 4 or 5 days. They gave me new ips, and the last thing, they said me that it was not a ddos on my box, but my own box was compromised, and was being used for DOS, and when i asked them to show me the logs they never showed me up, so i asked them if it's compromised, reinstall it, but they even did not do it for 3-4 days and finally i cancelled the order, disputed with the paypal buyer protection policy and got my money back

I feel so sorry for you , now you have a bad image of managed.com

3- 100% up time from 29th of march
    39 days of uptime. Impressive!

But for not crucial operations like personal sites it might do the trick.

Very impressive if you ask me
    John Heslop

Originally posted by sh3lls.net
    I had server with them, i ordered the server and got it pretty fast, within few hours.

After sales support was good when it comes to reboot, but was bad when i had the problem of IP hijacking, my server was down for almost 15 days out of 26 days, bcz i cancelled the server on 26th day.

My IP was hijacked and was being used by somebody else, they don't have VLAN. And whenever i complaiend they simply said that it's working fine, though it was very clear, wheneever i tried to telnet that ip it was taking me to some router and it took them around 5 days to sort it out, due to which my own web was down, then due to some reason i had a ddos and my ip was probably null routed at their uplink provider, again they took almost 4 days to find out what's wrong for almost 4 days they kept on saying that everything is fine and they r able to connect to my box, but they were not trying to connect to my box from outside their network, the ip were working fine within their network but were not accessible outside their network, inspite of asking them again and again about it, they were not trying to check it from outside their network and finally they solved it after 4 or 5 days. They gave me new ips, and the last thing, they said me that it was not a ddos on my box, but my own box was compromised, and was being used for DOS, and when i asked them to show me the logs they never showed me up, so i asked them if it's compromised, reinstall it, but they even did not do it for 3-4 days and finally i cancelled the order, disputed with the paypal buyer protection policy and got my money back
    Xmmmm, glad to hear that sh3lls.net
    This is my major concideration.....if the fault isn't mine......then the support sucks as far as I see when the problem is complicated.

I am planning to run about 100 domains on that server with critical data.
    Any other suggestions about dedicated servers >70$ ?

Thanks in advance

good luck, if there "critical" why pay several $100, going with a cheap company isnt good for "critical data"
    John Heslop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12