Question I've got an host outage... Lucid

I just signed up with Lucid hosting 2 weeks ago, and after me choosing an already taken domain , having a DNS issues I thought we had gotten over the hump.

I woke up today to find that the hosts site and mine are gone and I've got a pretty cPanel default page instead. Should I be worried? If I had mission critical projects to work on, or something of that nature I might be, but this is only just starting off for me, so I can't say @ this point I'm overly upset.

What I am worried about is after I get home from work today and its not up, or Saturday morning its not up. At what point should I be worried?

And one more thing, which looking back on it now seems like a bad idea now, but then seemed to make sence... They regged my domain. IF a host regg's a domain for you, using thier name ect... how would I get control of it again? screwed? some legal action *sigh*

Who knows maybe the dudes from Lucid will catch this thread.

Thanks for you time to even read my thread peoples...

d3.

Have you contacted them. They would be the best people to ask about your servers downtime.
    If you get no reply - find another host.

If they registered your domain in their name... well basically, you are best to find another name. IMO alwasy use a registra that is seprate to yoru host. Like www.godaddy.com

I'm contacting you now d3.

Ok, PM sent to d3.

If they registered your domain in their name... well basically, you are best to find another name.
    As for this, d3 has the option right now to obtain a full refund from Lucid Hosting, and to take his domain name and move to a different host, or wait this problem out and allow Lucid Hosting to get things back on track.

Additional *customers* that are experiencing a problem, please contact me at:

LucidAssistant via AIM
    or
    [email protected]

Thank you. (Yes, our primary mailing address is down at the moment.)

Got your email, you got mine yet?

d3.

too bad your not on wht's irc server... I could chew you out "in person" LOL . I just checked my mail, nothing yet? you sleeping?

Is this lucid-hosting.com or lucidhosting.co.uk you had the problem with?

Is this lucid-hosting.com or lucidhosting.co.uk you had the problem with?
    lucid-hosting.net, check the member of staffs signature who
    replied

Lucid-Hosting.com

And yes, the problem has been resolved.