Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    anyone have a link to his original post(s)?
    Cheap Resale Warehouse : The Lowest Prices for Godaddy / Wild West Domains reseller accounts allowed on the web http://www.cheapresalewarehouse.com
    [/B]

I can't find it. I looked for it earlier. Maybe it was removed.
    Luse Media :: Internet Services Group :: 888-U-Got-Web
    www.ProNetSpace.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    www.GETaURL.com - Cheap Domains & Reseller Accounts

Dangit
    I did a load of advertising last month and not sure if he was one of them!
    Cheap Resale Warehouse : The Lowest Prices for Godaddy / Wild West Domains reseller accounts allowed on the web http://www.cheapresalewarehouse.com
    [/B]

His post was in Other Offers and Requests on 4/29 or 4/28. I'm pretty sure it was 4/29 though. He was offering $2 text links on his site and then he changed the price to $5. I didn't post in the thread because I communicated with him through PM so I don't have a link back to the thread and I can't find it anywhere. It might be useful if he even bothers to contest my complaint. If anyone can find it pls post the link here.
    Thanks!

well whats his username

openXS if i did not remember wrongly
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Tried that already. Doesn't come up when you search using his username. I guess it must have been deleted by the mods or something.

Well once you are disabled all your post are wiped out I think....

Well.... It would be only $2 or $5 unless you are like me or some of the static link holders who pay more...
    Because a recredit by PayPal may mean that you get only about a few dollars to a few cents back
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Anyone have the paypal name/addy?
    [/B]

Well once you are disabled all your post are wiped out I think....
    dont beleive this is correct as I see many accts disabled that the post are still around

humm... maybe there are different degrees of banding?

Well this thread should be in the web discussion or "running a web business" section If its here it will be wacked to the bottom soon and not a lot of people will see it if its true...
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

probably bot hits that send into your stats, there are such method to make such traffic to be inserted into stats.

There is an actual website which you pay a subscription and it sends out blank hits.. In other words, like a bot visiting your website with different names..etc - Very cheap, I thinks it like $1 per 10,000 hits... Im not sure though...

really? do you have an URL that we can see?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Exclamation

Anyway, here are some things that would hopefully clear up this mess.

After doing some chatting and my own search for those stated domains.... I have some things to stress on.

All of us are advertising on SearchXS.com right? so people are at searchxs.com when they clicked the Ads. Button and TOP LIST alike. So why does your browser record another domain? Did you advertise with someone else?
    As for the signups, I have actually broke off my listings with listings with Overture to test out if SeachXS is what it says it is.... and true enough the traffic was delievered and I have continued sign-ups.....

Keep in mind that I was also on the TOP LIST section for a period of time and there was no problems at all.

Well if you like to talk to him about it please do on MSN ( SearchXS webmaster MSN = webmaster@searchxs.com )

OR you like to hear a third party's view please MSN me too if you like.

Hope this would clear all your doubts.....

P.S. recent storms in India have cut off communications and transports for a few days.... maybe thats why he was not on-line?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Maybe those signups you're referring to are coming from another website. I guess serachXS is not your only referrer?

Anyway, already 3 or 4 people say the same thing about fake hits when they were advertising on searchXS.com
    What a coincidence

Well I do advertise else where
    But the complains only started when this thread happened.....

Strange....
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

@galacnet -The reason I didn't say anything until I saw this post was because I didn't bother to look into the traffic he was sending me until I saw this post and questioned it.

I am posting the email I sent to searchxs.com and will posts responses when I get them. The email explains what I found and why I posted here as well as why I filed a complaint with Paypal.

Begin email to searchxs.com----------------------------------------------

Dear Abdullah,

I didn't look into my stats very closely until I saw that post on WHT. When I did I noticed some very peculiar things. If you could explain them I will apoligize on the post and withdraw my Paypal complaint.

1. My Live Chat software which monitors traffic never showed any users referred by searchxs.com and I did not notice any traffic increases on the Live Chat stats while aw-stats shows quite the opposite. Lots of hist from searchxs.com. This leads me to believe that my home page never loaded. Please explain this because I've never seen this with any other advertiser.

2. When I look more closely at my logs most of the IP's were in groups only a digit or two apart. ie. 123.12.12.1, 123.12.12.2, 123.12.12.3. Can you Explain?

3. The hits from searchxs.com had strange traffic patterns for a text link. 100-300 hits would come from searchxs.com within a 1-2 hour period and then I wouldn't get anymore hits that day. The same pattern continued for multiple days and when I visit the site my listing is listed constantly but traffic only comes during these 1-2 hour periods. Can you explain this?

I advertised two different sites with you and they both show the same patterns with the exception of the Live Chat software which is not installed on the second site.

I look forward to your response. And again if you can explain this to my satisfaction I will retract all my statements from WHT and withdraw my Paypal complaint as well as apologize publicly on WHT.

Best Regards,
    Zach Luse

End email------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully we can get this all cleared up but from my point of view it doesn't look good for searchxs.com.

Yes hopfully we will have these resolved.

But it seems that its either a scripting problem or a hacker issue on his site....
    Because before this thread i have actually notice that the TOP LIST disappeared suddenly.... and then OpenXS had to service the program....

Hopefully we can solve this ASAP.....
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

It appears that there were a few misunderstandings which made me make this topic.

- First of all searchXS.com has been hacked a few days ago, some advertisers accounts had been deleted, and who knows what else

- Second, there were technical difficulties with the scripting, visitors didn't get logged

SearchXS is now changing his scripting to provide better security
    We have talked about this, have resetted my ad so now I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't advertise on this site.
    It has a lot of visitors and is ranked 33rd in CPC search engines.

A small note for all webmasters: Hopefully we can learn from this, security should be one of your top priorities if there's money involved.

Sorry for bringing this back to life but I received a response from this guy. He claims something is wrong with my site and/or live chat software and the strange traffic is coming from somewhere else.

I'm pasting this directly from my stats, notice the IP's are one digit apart and all three visitors came within two seconds.

Host: 208.34.72.10 Url: / Http Code : 200
    Date: May 10 04:45:40 Http Version: HTTP/1.0" Size in Bytes: 5534
    Referer: http://www.searchxs.com Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Host: 208.34.72.8 Url: / Http Code : 200
    Date: May 10 04:45:40 Http Version: HTTP/1.0" Size in Bytes: 5534
    Referer: http://www.searchxs.com Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Host: 208.34.72.9 Url: / Http Code : 200
    Date: May 10 04:45:39 Http Version: HTTP/1.0" Size in Bytes: 5534

This is repeated over and over again in my stats on both sites that I advertised with him. These are not real visitors and I hate to say it but this guy is a scammer in my book. I wouldn't advertise with him again and don't recommend searchxs.com to anyone!

It makes no sense to advertise / deal with Mr. Ibrahim Ezzy (ebrahimezzi@hotmail.com) cause he is a well known supplier if it comes to warez scripts and fraud.

We recently bought a script online and were amazed that he doesn't even care to publich his contact info inside a stolen script worth more than US $ 1500 .

We bought a script online (CashCrusader) and received the file:

CashCrusader-by-nexus.rar (SCRIPT PROVIDED by neXus)

which included the following info:

SCRIPT PROVIDED by neXus(ebrahimezzi@hotmail.com)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions

I believe if you deal with people like Ibrahim Ezzy don't wonder if the police will stay in front of your door one day.

searchxs.com is also known for cheating their customers by sending automated traffic (generated by I-Faker - a traffic script using proxies to "deliver" unique proxy hits). Too bad that he forgot to remove the headers when he started his business.

I will now forward all my details to the script developers to make sure that Mr. Ibrahim Ezzy's so called "Business" has an end here as this is not the first time he cheated customers.

And the thread comes back to life...I see he is still doing what he does best. Lying, cheating, and stealing...

You know maybe this should be moved to a more visable section or posted as a sticky so that everyone could read this ad place their comments.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast