Outstanding Web Development Salesperson needed

We are looking for outstanding sales staff to join our team.

If you have a proven record of success selling web products, services, and/or applications, I have an outstanding opportunity to tell you about. Join a great, established company with a tremendous growth potential.

If you meet the following criteria, then I might have your dream job:
     2-4 years prior sales experience with a proven track record
     Ability to uncover leads, secure appointments and close new accounts
     Affinity for technology
     Must have experience selling PHP,APS, .NET, or JAVA based solutions
     Belief that honesty with clients is the foundation of long-term success
     Burning desire to win every day, every time

Innovative PHP Solutions, Inc. is a new startup web development house that is already successful landing a few clients so far. Our goal is to solve business problems with the effective use of innovative web technology. We have already built solid relationships with some of the country's top companies. This is an exciting opportunity to start at the ground floor of a company. Due to the amount of work we currently have, we have not had time to venture out and generate more business. This is where you would come in!

Pay is 30% commission based at first. After one year you will receive a base salary of $55k plus benefits, with room for ALOT of growth. Based on our estimates a good salesperson could easilly pull in $100k a year.

If you are interested in this exciting position, please contact [email protected] with your resume attached.

Btw, it doesn't matter where you are in the country. We don't really care as long as you can do the job. We believe that with the power of the internet today, you don't need to relocate in order to be successful at your job!

I made a mistake in the posting, where it says the bit about "55k after one year". That should be "$55k after 6 months of employment".

Brent Clements
    Innovative PHP Solutions, Inc.