Thread: Need help

London, UK!

Need help

Ok I am basically wanting to start a small hosting service, I have found a reseller which is 99$ a year with unmetered space and bandwidth, all I need is some one is able to pay that for the resellers account and I will manage all the sales and the site and will gladly split the profit with you.

Thanks for looking.

unmetered....... That sounds too good to be true......
    What if I upload 100gb worth of data can they handle it??

Be careful with deals that say unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth.... we are in an era that uploading and download can be really fast unlike the time when there was only a 56Kps modem. ( 56kps = unlimited space YES but can you actually upload that much? )
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Be very wary

I agree. From what I've heard, many people experience extremely slow servers or even down time when they sign up with unmetered service. I tried that once, and the server was down quite a few times. At the end, I had to switch to a more expensive service for better quality.

Remember, clients will not stay with you if you have bad service. There're plenty of other services out there.

Good luck.

Hosting providers aren't going to build out hundreds of gigabytes (even if you could actually upload it through their pipes) of disk space just for a single $99/year client...

Atlanta, GA
    $99/year for unlimited.... *HAH*