Reseller Accounts.

Well, I've had a reseller account with vshosting for about a year now, and was quite happy, but due to problems that happen continually (seems to be ever since the change in ownership) it seems that it may be time to move on. I'm looking for a stable host that can provide me with what I'd like. Basically, I'm looking for a host that has been around for atleast 1 to 2 years and has a SOLID reputation. If anyone has any suggestions, please post here.

we used www.purple-paw.com for a couple of years before we got our own servers and they were great, they arent the cheapest but they are stable and very reliable and their staff are absolutely brilliant.

HI William Hung's #One Fan!

Several good reseller providers - funny how service always goes down after a company is bought out !!!

Anyway - try the host quote thingie above or look around here for awhile - plenty of good options...

funny how service always goes down after a company is bought out !!!
    Funny... that's just a manner of speaking... It's sad really... very sad... A hosting business owner should - if he really cares about his customers - choose very carefully who he sells his business to. It shouldn't be just about money... Eh... I guess I'm just dreaming...

I have a reseller account with CitadelHost and everything has been fine with them. When I would need for them to correct issues or anything of that sort, the wait was never more than 2hrs, usually within the minutes though.

PierreB - Montreal

How much do you pay per month for your current account?

I've been using HostForWeb for just under a year now and they've been great thus far. Support has been good when needed too. I don't really have any experience with others so I can't compare but I'm paying about 25 USD.. good sized package features too.
    Kevin Pipher - Owner - NetJumpMedia
    Quality Web Development & Hosting
    kevin[dot]pipher[at]netjumpmedia[dot]com
    www.netjumpmedia.com

I recommend you CitadelHost. Their response time is good and prices are great too.

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    we used www.purple-paw.com for a couple of years before we got our own servers and they were great, they arent the cheapest but they are stable and very reliable and their staff are absolutely brilliant.
    ditto, I used purple-paw a few years ago for a clan site, maybe they remember me or not?
    John Heslop

Re: Reseller Accounts.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    I'm looking for a host that has been around for atleast 1 to 2 years and has a SOLID reputation. If anyone has any suggestions, please post here.
    SEARCH for reviews of dathorn.com and UltraUnix.NET.