"Hip-Hop" site header/banner design - $$$

I need a nice looking banner(header, not affiliate banner)...

Simple, or very layered masterpieces/collages wanted

Color: Dark/light, whatever... the official header will dictate what color and design I put my IPB skin as (right now, if you visit the site its a temporary header and blue/white layout that's gonna be scrapped).

Site Info(possible words):, Online Rap Battles Forums, Hip-Hop Forums, Battle Forums, etc????

Theme: Hip-Hop oriented... maybe incorporate a microphone, turntables, rap artists' photo collage, speakers, a breakdancer, etc... maybe use a "Keyboard font" for the text of "typeill" ???? I don't know, just throwing out ideas that I can't "make happen" myself

Size: 690 x ~136

$$$: My budget is tight, so this is for graphic designers who have 30 mins(give or take?) of time to put something together. I'm unsure of prices... so I'll just say $20?
    If this is too low for a certain designer, please e-mail me with what you would do this project for! If you're willing to throw something together for LESS or FREE( ), once the final site is up I could do something like put a direct link (or an image of yours) that links to your site.... something similar to "Graphics done by ____".

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance to anybody who considering this

i should have something in a day or two

Naperville, IL
    is this a contest or for hire offer?
    Kirill Smirnov

Contest or For Hire?

I'm looking to judge from a variety of submissions, so this is only for people who have the time to make something, knowing that it may or may not be purchased.

Sending me a single layer save with your text sprawled across the image is an option.

I just simply don't have the budget to pay someone before seeing the finished product. Sorry

lol better get watermargin those previews quick guys

sent an email..PM box too full

In this case, for me, $20 is plenty for a banner. I will give this a try.

I can't send or receive PM's on this account.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing different pieces of work

Thanks all for the responses

(~)690 x (~)136
    (~)800 x (~)137

I'm going to send you an email with the details, then.

Hello nydk,

I have created a preview and have sent it off to your e-mail address.

Thank You

Hey all let me apologize for not getting back to you

A few hours after I started looking for this, someone sent me an image to use and told me not to pay for it. Now i know its not "the best header" but I personally like it ... and for free and for now, I can't complain with it(its at I got a bunch of other "Free" offers that were good, but i think this one fit better with my forum skin.

At this point in time, I'm still accepting donated banners at [email protected]

Thanks again to whoever spent their time on this