Angry Burst servers down?

My BurstNet server is down. Anyone else experiencing problems?

Not at all. Going strong.

Nothing official has been announced, either.

It might just be you, unfortunately.

hmm..guess its just me:-/ looks like its going to be a call to them support then.

That's your best bet.

Good luck!

my server has been down for 4 hours, and i can't get a response to anything. Phone, IM, helpdesk, anything. All i need is a damn reboot. Good luck getting through, apparently they don't like to service customers

Originally posted by Matt2001
    my server has been down for 4 hours, and i can't get a response to anything. Phone, IM, helpdesk, anything. All i need is a damn reboot. Good luck getting through, apparently they don't like to service customers
    I've found their support to be awesome, actually.

Have you e-mailed the reboot request e-mail address?

i have an emergency help desk reboot request in. I have tried every single extension on their office number, helpdesk. Instant messenger. I'm getting NOTHING

If anyone can put a little motivation into them, tell them help ticket # 201530

Your're not alone, mine's been down for 30+ minutes.

Hop IP Hostname last [ms] min [ms] max [ms] ava. [ms] var. [ms] total Loss Latitude Longitude Altitude RTTL

14 66.197.191.45 ge-7-0-ctsi.rtr0.scra1.hostnoc.net 81 80 113 83 5 41 24 35 N 75 39 36 W ??... 242
    15 * * 58 ?... ?... ?
    16 * * 57 ?... ?... ?

Unusual...reboot request has been in for 20+ mins., and it never takes them that long to reboot. Something's going on.

strange as its been said the response is usually pretty quick in the case of a reboot.

All 4 servers this end are running fine

Unhappy

Reboot request has been in for 52 mins., and nobody's picking up at 1-877-BURSTNET ext. 8... What's going on, Burst?

Ive got some customers complaining about some of their domains not working, but they seem to work from here.

Maybe they are having some dns problems.

But no actual server problems here.

Their record for quick reboots is intact. In my case, it was a bad cable. 1+ hr. to replace, pretty quick. Thanks Jeanie.

(But that still doesn't explain why nobody picked up two phone calls to Support...)

Originally posted by bglkk
    Their record for quick reboots is intact. In my case, it was a bad cable. 1+ hr. to replace, pretty quick. Thanks Jeanie.

(But that still doesn't explain why nobody picked up two phone calls to Support...)
    We spoke with Benji earlier, and it turns out they've been having some issues with their phone system today. Earlier, I couldn't get to anybody, and I have almost everyone's direct extension there.

-Josh