500 gigs monthly bandwidth for sale

I do small scale web hosting here:
    http://webmediadesign.net
    Have been in the hosting biz for 3+ years and now find myself with a major glut in unused bandwidth.
    I am offering 500 gigs of monthly bandwidth utilization via FTP server services for $45 bucks a month.
    I have capacity for 1 quality customer at this rate and amount of bandwidth. I don't care to administer tons of users, that's why I run a small, yet stable hosting business.

I haven't really thought over all the details, as I am not sure how much interest there is for a service like this, but this server is hosted on ServerMatrix's excellent internet pipe and available for any legal content you need bandwidth for.
    I will respond to emails only.
    chuck @ webmediadesign.net

Chuck,

what speed port is your server on, and how much space would you include for this?

I am on a 10 megabit port and the amount of drive space I am offering is up in the air at this point. I have plenty of space 40+ gigs free and so pretty much as much as you want as long as you stay within the transfer limit.
    Transfer speeds from my tests are 300k 'ish per ftp user to my server and I have downloaded 1.5 megs + using multiple ftp connections.
    Email me for FTP an speed testing account.

I have multiple servers at theplanet and servermatrix, I know for a fact I can max a servermatrix 10mbps port at 1.14MBps

Does your server just have a single hard disk or 2?

Also, what specs is your server as for cpu/ram

It has one hard disk and is a 2.4 gig celeron with 512 megs of ram.
    I stand corrected, I am sitting on a university pipe and multiple FTP connections get me 1.15ish megs download.

FTP connections use little to no memory and cpu resources however, so it could max the pipe with a 300 mhz AMD k-6 with 64 megs of ram......