Arrow Web Sales - UK London needed

We are seeking a London UK based individual to help on two sales fronts. Ideally one person for both items (we like to build relationships) but may consider two seperate individuals if approach attractive.

1. We need someone to attend a series of meetings to meet with a customer. MUST be presentable, (this is a government agency), must be Web aware, programmer, designer and have knowledge of Sales. Only three days approx at first - 200 a day. Required in one or two weeks time, more information via pm if I am interested in your approach and reum'e.

2. Sales person for development and hosting sales. We seek clients that require either/both of Web design work or web hosting. 30% for design sales, 25% for hosting sales (monthly as long as customer remains with company).

Kind Regards

I would be very much interested in your proposition. I have excellent sales , design and training skills in it. I am a Photoshop lecturer and have vast media sales presentation skills. I live in the north of UK but dont mind travel - I am relocating south. If interested, you can call me on - 07968 359813

John Thompson

I am still looking for someone to fulfill item 1 above, please let me know if you are interested. Some skill at managing a Web Design and development Project through to completion is important to the role.

pm me if interested.