Seeking temp datacenter employment (W-2 or 1099) in Atlanta

I am currently located in Richmond, VA with my primary experience as Operations Manager for BLCC (which involves a wide array of duties, primarily coordinating monitoring, installation, and repair efforts at datacenters). I have considerable experience in FreeBSD and with Layer 2 Cisco equipment.

I hold an A.S. from Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA, graduated Cum Laude, and am pursuing a B.B.A of Operations and Information Systems, minoring in Entreprenuership at the College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA. I have previous management experience working for CapitalOne Financial Corporation in Richmond, VA and have a history of history of high clearance employment.

My availability is for one-time jobs anytime of the year (weekends preferably) and for a two month contract this summer. I would be available from mid-May to mid-August as I plan on visting with my family in the Alpharetta area during this time.

Salary or contract is completely negoitable, feel free to drop me a PM if you would like to discuss via telephone or need to see a copy of my resume.

Best regards.
    Last edited by ddosguru; 05-06-2004 at 01:19 AM.