Thread: Jackpot Hosting

Toronto, Canada

Jackpot Hosting

hey guys

anyone had any experience with

i was looking into hosting that they sell on eBay ....

Goleta, CA
    Well if they sell on ebay thats red flag number one and you must notify them 30 days before cancelling.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

maybe that's the jackpot? Well I did a google search. There seem to be either lots of domains for this same host or something's up.

Colorado, USA
    Pricing is just too good to be true .... there is your jackpot
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Sheboygan, WI
    Another caution flag, if you click on their 'billing' link on their site, and see the following message, such as i just did:

"[Error 2] Your license has expired. Please contact customer support if you wish to upgrade or renew today."

That probably isnt a good thing.

The server with resellers accounts they sell ( I have 3 ) is down for 4 days or more now (, IP They are very friendly, but sometimes people can get an answer "contact your ISP" - I had problems, that half of Poland couldn't connect their server. 3 times was the same problem- they wrote me to ocntact my ISP, I reply them some "words" and they fixed it. Second time was the same- "contact your ISP", I told them that it is not the first time and they fixed it.

I am waiting for the new server and I run away from them- it is a joke, not hosting.