Thread: DNS question

DNS question

i want to ask if my domain point to 2 different Ip
    with four name servers

and one of the ip did n't work the question is Does the domain will point to the onther one

Yes your domain will still work. That's the whole idea behind multiple nameservers. If one of them stops working, the other still do the job. - affordable multiple domain hosting solutions
    Reliability and Customer Service are our focus!

and what i put more that name server for each domain but didn't open an account for each nameserver on my server
    as when the first ip dropped i create an account in the 2 one to get it up as fast

the name server move shud take place 24-24 hours , depending on dns , but you should still be able to view ya site until the namechange takes place

Mountain View, CA
    If the other hosting company allows you to upload directly to their server before your nameserver settings have changed, do so. That way the switch will be near seamless, with no downtime of your site.
    DreamLogic Cult Film and Music Reviews
    STOPware - Visitor Management solutoins

he's correct!

Four will work, but all you really need is only two. It will check the primary nameserver, and if it doesn't respond - it will go to the next one. In your case of four nameservers, it will check #1, then #2, then #3, then #4 - if none of those responds, a 404 is displayed.