Sheboygan, WI

Need Full rack + 50mbs

Looking for a colo provider that can offer
    a full rack with atleast 20AMPs, for $850 or less

And 50mbs capped for 1 year commit at around $45/mb

If your main line is a cogent line, i don't want it. Don't mind cogent, but not as the main provider, backup or mixed in BGP is fine though.

Please contact asap if you can offer this. Partner and I are looking to get up and running, and begin quickly. Will need options to expand after 6months to 100mb from 50mb.
    and options to add more racks after first year.

Definitely check out in chicago. They have pricing on their site lower than what you have listed.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Check, they might be able to do $40/meg in XO Fremont, have heard nothing but good for their network and service

Or might be able to do something for you as well.

wouldn't want to do business in a public forum. please give me a call toll-free at 1-877-MY-RUSKO - i will make sure it is worth your while.

* Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at]

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

PA, USA
    Does location matter? We will have our own private cage in Equinix IBX in Secaucus, NJ with connection to NAC. The datacenter itself is top notch! I will see what we can do for you for that price range. Please contact me below.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)