Thread: ebooks ?

ebooks ?

is there any market for these as i could put a site up with over 10,000+ ebooks , in all catagories etc
    and sell them cheap like $10-$15 per ebook , or less

any comments welcome

as long as you keep it legal

well it would be legal , but also is there anyone looking to buy them on here

are the ebooks already set up in a database? If they are I'd be willing to build a site to sell them.

It depends on the selection of books. That's what would determine whether or not I was interested.

well there would basiacly be books for everything , like a huge ebook megastore

i havnt gone right into planning right now until i know people will want it

yeah but are they already in a mySQL database. The task of adding that many books to a database would be huge

You would have to have some sort of big attraction, as I currently use for all of my ebook needs and I like them alot.

well they would be cheap and a HUGE selection

Do you "really" have resell rights to 10,000 + ebooks are did you just get them from other people who say you have resell rights when in reality you are not supposed too...

I`m sure if your site is HUGE and has 10k+ ebooks the original owners/creators will start to care... Just a thought..
    Linux/CPanel/WHM Tutorials & How-Tos
    Dedicated Server Tutorials

San Francisco, Ca
    Ya that is a big question, do you have resell rights to all of these ebooks? I mean i have a collection myself but not 10,000 that I have master resell rights to. If you do then there might be a market for it. Alternatively you could sell them through clickbank and advertise on search engines. Even paypal has a community store.

well i would order all the ebooks in bix resell packs , but me personaly think there is not going to be a big enough market for me to break into

I bind some furums of the with a few mintues.

That is a powerful tools for build website web book. It can be used in Internet Papers Collection, Build Offline Website eBook, Build eStorybook, Build offline forum eBook, and so on.

Webinder is an easy to use, powerful and very fast download tool, also it is an offline browser and e-Document maker. With it, you can download your favorite webpages. All you need to do are just several clicks. Webinder can help you to put all files you have downloaded together into an independent compressed HTML-Help(.chm) file which is more portable and convenient.

The builded book(.chm) support full-text search and heading index, No additional software for starting and viewing the file is required, Webinder is a true powerful ebook builder.