Reseller Account on AboveNet??

Hmm,

I suppose it has the lowest latency to Singapore from US that is.. Any better ones? =)

Ah, Peer1 is good too.. Any recommendations?

Hello,

Did you try Host Quote ? It could prove helpful. Try searching this forum too.

Regards,
    Mediopia Technologies, Inc - Call Toll Free (24 x 7): 1-877-807-HOST
    Windows and Linux Reseller and Shared Web Hosting Plans
    SiteStudio, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, CGI, Coldfusion MX 6.1, Frontpage, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PgSQL ...
    http://www.mediopia.biz/

heh, i did.. I only know of simpli.biz which is in above.net

but frm what i read.. above.net seems to be a new name for mediopia (not sure of the exact spelling) who seems to have came out frm bankruptcy.. so is it reliable?

Yep, simpli.biz is one of the most reputable host in WHT that offers pure Above bandwidth.

their plans are slightly high to start with now..i need a backup plan so i need to try things out.. =) heard of the new directadmin resellers plan days ago but seems like it's still not up yet..

Malaysia has low latency to Singapore as well

Originally posted by dericknwq
    their plans are slightly high to start with now..i need a backup plan so i need to try things out.. =) heard of the new directadmin resellers plan days ago but seems like it's still not up yet..
    http://www.simpli.biz/directadmin.php

eh where did u get that frm..
    anyways.. i heard from her that it'd be lower priced.. I can't seem to find other plans there..
    i remembered filling in the contact form either ytd or the day before.. but no replies yet.. =(

oh my god, i found another yet lesser latency server, lunarpages.. but they don't have reseller plans.. =( any idea where their DC is in?

cool.. ~188ms getting nearers.. I'd like BlueWho but it's ~280ms away..

The best from Europe is Peer1.

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    Malaysia has low latency to Singapore as well
    I know.. I'm kinda interested even after reading your forums about the much downtime last year and stuffs. I know things have been smooter this year. The only prblem I can't deny is the fact that you are going to implement the Magica Resellers system and it's kind of hard to accept that the server would remain in a good condition. It is already so hard to gauge the limit of clients for each server and with this magic reseller thingy, the chances of server going down is higher. I'm sure the discussions on WHT has been known enought but Well, you can try to convince me now.. =p

Or check out for HK / Australia reseller account.

You won't get anything less than 180ms for US servers.

actually I'm pretty fine with somewhere near ~200ms Heh.. And anyways, you wanna convince me on that Magic Reseller thingy? I really hope I can just place myself there and relax.. (most of the time) I think your support is good just that I may need more facts to that MR plans..

I don't think its appropriate to communicate here as its not an advertising forum but you may contact me on ICQ (where we talked yesterday) to talk about it