25 PR5 sites to put your text link on.

Your Link will be put on 25 PR5 sites. All the sites do have the same content. But we have used them to jump our sites up to PR5 and PR6. We guarantee you a PR5 from this listing. These sites aren't blacklisted on any of the major search engines. You will not get to many clicks from these link ads. Since each site only gets about 600 clicks a month. These sites are internet related " web hosting". These sites are only intended for making your PR to go up noting else. If you would like to make your site a PR5 then this is what you need. We will not allow any adult gambling or warez sites.

Price $50.00 a month

what are the sites?

Can we get some examples of the URLs and placment on the sites. Also will they be rotated or static links?
    LipWeb.Net
    "Less Lip More Service"
    Providing Quality Hosting at Fair Prices
    AIM: LipWebNet MSN: daniel[at]lipweb.net [color=red]

and it we dont jump to pr5 do we get our money back

If you PM I will send you a list of sites. Also if you have a banner we will insert you link on the banner with a alt tag of your keyword. We only have a few spots for banners the sizes we have are

7- 120x60
    3- 88x31

But if you don't have a banner we can put you in the Showcase of Web Hosting Companies with a sentence on your package. You will see what I mean when I send you the links. These will not drive traffic to your site only intended for making your PR go up.

If you don't in a matter of at least 2 months I would be more then happy to refund your money. I have placed links on these sites and had them at PR5 in a months time.

and it we dont jump to pr5 do we get our money back
    advertising on a site just to get a decent PR will get google to give you a big fat 0 of a PR

lol, google rarely bans anyone for anything. I've reported over 30+ sites and have tracked them all and never seen one banned.

If the site don't sell too many text links (<10) and have high PR, I doubt Google will investigate the case or ban the site.

We aren't overselling these sites we only have a few spots left. We usually on put about 10 on at a time. When the people cancel cause they have reached what we said, then that is when we add more. This is the first time getting people on WHT we usually use a link selling site. Yes there is always a risk that a search engine will find out. But if they enforced this all the time 98% of all sites would be blacklisted.

Be aware ! His sites are interlinked and all links have the same colour as the background. This is considered spam by any search engine. Also, all his sites are one page and 100% identical. Putting your links there you have big chance to get banned by google. The seller certainly know this and I doubt his is an honest seller…

Originally posted by jb00
    Be aware ! His sites are interlinked and all links have the same colour as the background. This is considered spam by any search engine. Also, all his sites are one page and 100% identical. Putting your links there you have big chance to get banned by google. The seller certainly know this and I doubt his is an honest seller…
    I guess you can't read so here is the post I made

Your Link will be put on 25 PR5 sites. All the sites do have the same content. But we have used them to jump our sites up to PR5 and PR6. We guarantee you a PR5 from this listing. These sites aren't blacklisted on any of the major search engines. You will not get to many clicks from these link ads. Since each site only gets about 600 clicks a month. These sites are internet related " web hosting". These sites are only intended for making your PR to go up noting else. If you would like to make your site a PR5 then this is what you need. We will not allow any adult gambling or warez sites.

READ THE 2ND SENTENCE.

Originally posted by jb00
    Not one site that the links would be listed on have links of the others sites. I really don't know where you seen this but please point me to it. Some of the sites at one time had links to the others but none of them do know. Another thing don't question my Honesty if you don't know me or my compnay.

Can you send me a list of the urls please and I will take a spot. Thanks.
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -