Hybrid View

Should I become a domain reseller?

Hello,

I need your advices... I have several websites, and I own several domains. I have to buy some new domains, and it makes me wonder if I coul dnot become a reseller to buy cheaper my own domain names... as I only need the name to be buy...

My concern is that I am not sure to understand how it works... Do you have to become something to become a reseller? Or can you create reseller account with a company to get cheaper price? and if so, is there better company to do so than others??

thxs in advance
    Ludo
    Regards,
    Ludovic Coumétou
    Founder of the MythTV Community Website :: MythTVtalk.com :: Latest MythTV News

eNom is probably one of the fastest. You can be up and running in less than 30 minutes. Nothing special required. $8.95 accounts are free from any ETP.

hi acts,

what do you means by "$8.95 accounts are free from any ETP." ?

I'm not sure to catch the meaning... (sorry, my mothertongue is not english)
    Regards,
    Ludovic Coumétou
    Founder of the MythTV Community Website :: MythTVtalk.com :: Latest MythTV News

lubox.com ---> everything depend on your volume , If you register 50 domain or less a year then you don't need to be a reseller Godaddy or namecheap ..etc will be fine for you
    If you want to offer domain registration for your clients then you must be a reseller
    if you register more than 50 domains a year then it's better to be a reseller to have better price
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

self promotion is not allowed at WHT but if you look around you will see what we mean by "free" $8.95 accounts. Your up front costs are minimal when you take this route.

you can check Domain Name Offers and Requests forum for some ETPs offering free $8.95 accounts.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi