Godaddy or NameCheap security wise?

Which registrar would you go with to put your most important domains- GoDaddy or Namecheap? For NC I don't like the idea that they're a reseller, so disputes in the event of a domain hyjacking for example might not go as smoothly as GoDaddy. NC's "push" feature also scares me a bit. Am I justified in thinking this way?

Godaddy is an ICANN accredited registrar so it suppose to be better , but if you are an international , then better to move your domains away coz they may block your country any time ..
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

Thanks. I'm wondering, lets say I get into a domain dispute or even hyjacking with my domain at Namecheap. Does NC even have the authority to get the domain back for me (provided I proof my ownership of course), or am I basically on my own to contact upstream and get it back that way?

You would need to work through enom the parent registrar to get the name back.
    Domain Maven

You should also take a look at Tucows.

Ok, that's what I thought. I would prefer to put my important domains with a company that has direct say in getting one back if I lost it somehow. 000domains looks good as well.

000domains has a solid reputation for support
    Domain Maven

GoDaddy would be the most secure out of the two.
    Quality web hosting

if someone hijacked your account then he can transfer the domain out andthat wouldn't be a registrar issue it would be your account security..

pushing domains can be returned and NC pushes are pushes between their accounts not between their system and enom account.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi