Is it save using quickSSL from Ev1?

Is it save using quickSSL from Ev1? Because I checked on other companies, quickSSL about $159 compared with ev1 which is $49+tax.

Washington State, USA
    I'm using one for a website I own and it's working great. Excellent price, I even refer my customers there to get them, can't beat $49 for a non-chained ssl cert.

Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.

Will it be suitable for online application such as online products inventory for medium company? I'm newbie on SSL things

An SSL cert is an SSL cert. It shouldn't matter that much logically speaking.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

As has been said, SSL is SSL. They encryption for a given bit level is going to be the same.

The only difference between what these SSL companies provides is their 'signature' on your certifcate - certifying it is valid.

Some SSL providers are newer than others. And their certificates or not supported (without warning) by some (older) browsers. Ergo, they will say something like "supported by 9x.x% of browsers".

Typically, the higher the certificate cost, the older the company, the more checks they do on your identity. - VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server Hosting since 2003 - Peace of Mind Web Site Monitoring

Ok, thanks guys

SSL comes in two strengths, 40-bit and 128-bit, which refer to the length of the "session key" generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code. 128-bit encrypted messages are 309,485,009,821,345,068,724,781,056 times harder to break than 40-bit messages. Thus, it would take the same technology used to crack the RSA 40-bit message 1 trillion x 1 trillion years to crack a 128-bit message. That's several trillion times longer than the age of the Earth.

Probably long enough for those credit card numbers to be expired by the time your encryption is broken.

Originally posted by chadm

Probably long enough for those credit card numbers to be expired by the time your encryption is broken.
    Haha, thanks for the review chadm