Enhance.com (ah-ha.com) review

Thought I should share my results for the benefits of others. I'm always looking for good advertising for my sites, and I've tried pretty much every major PPC, but I hadn't used Enhance.com (ah-ha.com) yet. Saw a banner for $10 free at signup, so I did, deposited my $50 (the minimum) and had a balance of $60.

So I log in to searchfeed.com and grab my highest traffic terms and enter them in as my keywords at Enhance, and copy my best converting ad (5-10% at searchfeed, a shortened version gets the same or better at Google).

An hour later, my keyword list gets approved by Enhance's editors, so my ad goes live. A couple hours later, after forgetting about it a while, I log in to find my $30 cap set for the day spent, no sales. That's about 200 clicks, with no sales, and after checking my logs, only a handful of those 200 clicks actually left the first page of the site, as opposed to Google and Searchfeed where *most* browse the site after following the ad. The ad and site match that well.

I have to lump Enhance.com in with Kanoodle and FindWhat, search engines that run through as much cash as you give them within a few hours, but produce no results.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

I agree....I did the same....but mine is even worse.....Enhance is the worst......I put in $50 got like 200 clicks money gone no sales then the balance came up negative and here is the kicker........When I did a search on the keywords that I bought i didnt even show up!....but was still gettng traffic......They are scammers

I sold them my domain.

Agree...

Kanoodle, Findwhat and Enhance have all been a disaster for us.

Thanks for listening,
    .: Richard

Yeah I had problems with smaller PPC engines and wouldn't be surprised if they use unethnical methods to attract customers only for customers to find out how crappy they really are. You get what you pay for.

Google, Overture, and I had some luck with Looksmart. They seem to work very well for PPC.

Things with Enhance.com have changed since that May review. I write a PPC search review website I can't link to, so if you really want to read the little story PM me. I've increased their rating a bit -- they're not as bad as Kanoodle
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts