We are a storage resource management company majorally working on
Storage Resource Management (SMI-S: CIM/WBEM), Virtualization
- SAN Solutions (RAID & LUN management, Security, SAN backup)
- NAS Solutions (CIFS, NFS, NAS Aggregation, Block level snapshot support)- SNIA compliance for existing storage solutions
- Backup & Recovery modules (NDMP, LAN / Client free backup)
- Pursuing RAID implementation for SATA controller
- iSCSI / SCSI / FC / Serial ATA Target & Initiator development and porting (in MAC OSX, Windows, Linux and other
popular flavors of UNIX eg. HPUX, AIX, Solaris, Tru64, FreeBSD etc.)
- FC switch / HBA Management software development
- Device drivers/Kernel Modules/File System Development
- High Availability (Ex: Linux based Heartbeat HA solution)
- DVT (Design validation testing) for FC / iSCSI / SCSI / Serial ATA HBAs
Now i am really looking forward to hosting industry for our offerings.
So for me the need based analysis is the objective.