support question

Is there a hoster that provides support via email/trouble ticket with your reseller's brand.

In other words is there a host that will support your customers for short periods of time while you are away from the computer?

Maybe this is a dumb question but I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting into.

Thanks for your replies.

You could outsource support to companies like Bobcares or combine forces with other resellers. You help them and they help you. It depends on your situation.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Re: support question

Originally posted by cybercoach
    Is there a hoster that provides support via email/trouble ticket with your reseller's brand.

In other words is there a host that will support your customers for short periods of time while you are away from the computer?

Maybe this is a dumb question but I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting into.

Thanks for your replies.
    Some companies will do it, but you will have to pay for it. Support technicians don't come cheap.

It's either that, or outsource it to one of the dedicated support companies.

Simon

Some hosts will do it free if your a highly valuable client. Find the right host is my advice.
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

To be honest, i only know of two companies that offer this service, but it is not frequently advertised, you do have to ask for it. One of these is ourselves, and the other (which i would highly reccomend) is clook.net. Have a word with Jim at clook, and they should be able to sort you out with a great reseller package and the tech support you require.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lee
    ••••Fanatical Hosting UK••••
    24hr Sales, Call Free On: 0808 17 80 400
    24hr Support, Call: 08717 11 33 55
    Web: http://www.fanaticalhosting.co.uk

How many customers do you have? Or what type of prices would people be willing to pay for this type of service?

Thanks,
    El Presidente
    SiteSled.com
    http://www.sitesled.com
    100% Free Web Hosting
    Come on and Take a Free Ride!

How many customers?
    Just starting out. So, currently-one.

How much?
    That's a good one. Free dosen't exist and if it did would just end up as a way to lose clustomers.
    I was thinking of buying say...50 TT @ $2.25/ticket
    The problem is I am trying to figure out how it would be profitable for the person/company offering help.