Need dedicated server at Virginia

I need dedicated server in Virginia or near this state and accept credit card for payment (I only can pay by CC), What do you suggest?

Thanks

http://www.recongamer.com, that's all I know of

Servint is in McClean Virginia.
    DefenderHosting.Com also has a location in Equinix in Virginia.

hmmm....servint, I heard that they're good, but looks like they're little bit expensive. I need server arround $150 - $175 with some server management. I need PIV with dual HD and at least 1 Gb RAM and 500 Gb b/w. Are there servers like that?

Anyway thanks guys

superb servers is great
    Robin Alex
    At your service....

Originally posted by adidasrta
    superb servers is great
    But I dont think they provide server management included on their basic prices.

I reckon what you're looking for would be rather hard to come by. Try to PM mripguru , I think he might have a cabinet at Level(3) here in Richmond, although im not sure what his offerings are.

Ok, thanks guys

Well, get a server from superbservers and get external management company to manage your server, say serveradmins.biz or rack911.com

Well this message board just told me I can't post urls. So, the url I was going to post is assortedinternet and after that a dot with a com!

I just went back and forth with them and bailed out because they only give you one ip per server (plus dns) and their per-ip cost is high. But they seemed ok otherwise,

rw

assortedinternet looks to be a superb reseller correct me if im wrong

Dunno if Georgia's too far south for you, but if it isn't, GNAX is an option. You usually have to go through a reseller to get good prices; Try tranxactglobal.com or HiyaCorp.com
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

Check out ServInt.com .

-Josh

Greetings:

NTT/Verio -- http://www.verio.com/ --- has several data centers in VA --> Dulles, Alexandria, (there is a 3rd, but I forget the city).

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Originally posted by Nessun
    assortedinternet looks to be a superb reseller correct me if im wrong
    Their dns is all in the same subnet.

And I spoke with a woman who was very unhappy with them and left- but you know, that's just one person. I really don't know.

Hmm, actually GNAX has stolen my heart, but I do not live in America, so basically I don't know how the distance will affect the connection or data transfer. So, after these answers, i want to ask:
    Is it all right to use Gnax or even The planet DC while the data entry and b/w demand will come from Virginia?

Atlanta is a good 8 - 10 hr drive from here in Richmond, so I would reckon that GNAX would be rather far . I would contact mripguru simply because theres little to no co-location options available in Richmond outside of the Level(3) facility in the West End and Dominion Virginia Power downtown, so you'll have a nice unique location

Thanks DeathNova, but I do not want colocation, we need dedicated server, because my client (the project owner) & me in Indonesia, I think will go to much to use colocation.
    Virginia will be only used to input data, but the payment will come from Indonesia, rather strange isn't it?

servint used to have a specials page for WHT.... but prices would still be a bit more than what you wanted.

Originally posted by lnguyen
    servint used to have a specials page for WHT.... but prices would still be a bit more than what you wanted.
    Looks like there're no special items anymore

Originally posted by l0ck_up
    Hmm, actually GNAX has stolen my heart, but I do not live in America, so basically I don't know how the distance will affect the connection or data transfer. So, after these answers, i want to ask:
    Is it all right to use Gnax or even The planet DC while the data entry and b/w demand will come from Virginia?
    Unless you're doing something like snapping domain names, having your DS in Georgia rather than Virginia isn't going to be a huge deal. What'll be important will be the connection GNAX has to Virginia; I'm very sure it'll be a strong connection.
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

Originally posted by DeathNova
    Atlanta is a good 8 - 10 hr drive from here in Richmond, so I would reckon that GNAX would be rather far . I would contact mripguru simply because theres little to no co-location options available in Richmond outside of the Level(3) facility in the West End and Dominion Virginia Power downtown, so you'll have a nice unique location
    I'm pretty certain he can offer dedicated servers as well.

Hmm, so Gnax would be a good alternative right? What about The planet, is it still good?