Talking Webmaster Advertising.

We are looking for some more good advertisers to advertise on our webmaster network. This network is comprised of 6 sites which are all webmaster related! They include... - Main Network Site (ads are not run on this site) - Free Fonts - Photoshop Tutorial Directory - Web Hosting Directory - Free Web Templates - Affiliate Program Directory - Web / Tech Daily News - Script Directory - (Ads not shown on forum yet)

Advertising are in the form of 468x60 banner. (More sizes to come soon)

5,000* for $5usd !!NEW!!
    20,000* for $20usd
    50,000* for $45usd
    100,000* for $85usd

The network recieves approx. 2100 hits per day by 500 uniques and has been growing every day!

If you have any questions about advertising you can pm me, or use the contact form on the site. You can purchase these packages through the site at or email me and I will instruct you on payment. Only accept PayPal. Any Questions Welcome!

Michael Gersitz

Just to verify, is that 500 unique visitors a day for the whole network?

Your order buttons don't work.
    Webmaster Forum Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

That is 500 unique per day. The network is still relativly new, about 3 months old. We are starting to get alot of good search engine rankings due to our big selection of webmaster content.

Are you using the ones at ? The paypal buttons? If you are interested and the buttons don't work, pm me and I will send you my paypal email address.

Michael Gersitz