Thread: 500 to 1000gb

500 to 1000gb

hello, is there any resellers that i can 500gb of bandwidth, also SSL, and some shopping cart scripts, a couple of other scripts would be ok, anyone know any good resellers that can do this?

how much Disk space are talking about....If you are looking for 500-1000gb Bandwith... You really want to look at getting your own dedicated server...I don't know of any reseller offering that kind of bandwidth. For reseller account even 100GB is far two much....unless all your clients are running Adult content sites.

Hope that helps...
    Good Luck

Yep, for that amount of bandwidth start looking towards a dedicated server. Managed.com do very cheap ones and have a stable network
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

Re: 500 to 1000gb

Originally posted by CastorTroy
    hello, is there any resellers that i can 500gb of bandwidth, also SSL, and some shopping cart scripts, a couple of other scripts would be ok, anyone know any good resellers that can do this?
    You won't find a good reseller that does this.

If you want a reseller-type environment, that requires minimal technical knowledge, a fully managed server would provide this - but fully managed, as in management to this level, is expensive also, and you won't get that kind of service at all the cheapo managed companies.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

what if there was one, is it a b$ company or what?

I agree you need a dedicated box. I also suspect since you are looking for a reseller with those resources that you don't want to or lack the expertise to manage it?? If either are the case I strongly urge you to consider a fully managed dedicated box from a reseller. The level of management you will require is certainly more than you are going to find at managed.com or servermarix's free managed services. Which frankly do not exist or are not to be relied upon.

Originally posted by CastorTroy
    what if there was one, is it a b$ company or what?
    Yes, it would be. Assuming a mix of normal sites, a reseller that pushes 500GB of traffic is going to place some serious load on the server, probably to the extent that you could only "fit" 1 reseller per server.

I'd want to make sure I am covering hardware, bandwidth and management costs and make a profit too - thus making it a managed server, in my book.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!