Traffic Reseller up for sale - established site and customers

I'm planning on selling Good-Traffic.com.

I started Good-Traffic in February of this year. It's the normal traffic reseller routine. I'm a reseller of Dan Grossman's targetedvisitors.info. I don't really promote it too much; I do minimal advertising with AdWords in addition to linking it on my other site, Good-Tutorials.com.

I've processed somewhere around 60-70 orders these past two months, though it's slowed down the past 1-2 weeks (I stopped advertising with AdWords). I still get 1-2 orders a week with basically zero promotional work on it (returning customers and referrals from Good-Tutorials). In March (when I was actively advertising) I usually got an order or two a day.

It's a reseller of targetedvisitors.info, yes, but I wrote a custom script in PHP that keeps track of customers, sales, etc. It runs on a MySQL database. I haven't yet seen another reseller with this sort of custom scripting in the background.

You'll get the domain, all related files, database of previous orders, and the recognition from a boatload of Good-Tutorials visitors (numbering in the hundreds of thousands, conservatively.)

Traffic is quite low- down to 50-100 uniques a day (with virtually zero promotion nowadays). When I was actively promoting it I could get 250-350 uniques a day.

I'm selling it due to the fact that I don't have enough time to fill orders, etc. I'm just not so interested in the site any longer. If you're interested, PM me.

Feel free to PM your offers to me and to ask general questions in this thread.

So what is the price break down with profit per order?
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Just to get you a response quicker... the reseller rates on his account are $2.75CPM for targeted traffic, and $1CPM for untargeted traffic. You can see the rates he's charging above that on his site, of course.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Can you send me some details on this. What's your ask price, how much you were spending on Adwords, and more info on your sales.
    Thanks

Sorry this has nothing to do with what your asking, but I just wanted to comment on Good-Tutorials. I've used good-tutorials almost daily and my photoshop skills have been improving greatly. I would like to thank you for your hard work on good-tutorials. Thank you.
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

When I was actively promoting via AdWords I spent about $50 during March and made about $250. (That was also with $25 at another PPC service). April I pretty much just quit advertising and working on the site and only made $25-50, somewhere on there. I'm looking for a starting bid of $500. As I said, I'm in no hurry to sell, so I'll collect all bids for probably about two weeks (I'll take highest bid by then). I'll report back in this thread every now and then and report on the current price.

Chris- nice to hear that. Always nice to hear a friendly word every now and then.