Cheap dedicated servers in Japan/Korea?

I've seen a lot of good HK deals, yet I haven't seen any JP deals even though the bandwidth there is insanely cheap. Does anyone know of any dedicated server hosts in japan or korea?
      0 Not allowed!

It is a common mistake to think that JP bandwidth is cheap. Although they have alot of fiber inside JP. but those are internal traffic.
    That why it is cheap..
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by samtam
    It is a common mistake to think that JP bandwidth is cheap. Although they have alot of fiber inside JP. but those are internal traffic.
    That why it is cheap..
    Their residential prices are 200/m USD for a full 100mbit (any external traffic, no bw limit). Also, 20-40mbit fiber is about the price for us cable modems over there. I would assume that the bandwidth for businesses would be cheaper in Japan because of this...
      0 Not allowed!

Then isn't it cheaper to be your own host over there in Japan and have a home-based DC?
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price
      0 Not allowed!

Might be, thats what I'm trying to find out. I don't live in japan but I'm very interested in dedicated servers in that country.
      0 Not allowed!

Can I ask why do you need a server in Japan at the first place?
      0 Not allowed!

I guess he did said how come he need a server in Japan at the first place

yet I haven't seen any JP deals even though the bandwidth there is insanely cheap
    =)
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah but it is not cheap..
    If you get the point..
      0 Not allowed!