SBC Employee Arrested!

What did you guys think about this?

SBC Worker Arrested
    Disconnecting lines during labor dispute

An SBC employee was arrested over the weekend (AP) for disconnecting the lines of more than 100 SBC customers, as talk of an employee strike heats up. Police say the employee disrupted service to customers because he wanted the lines to have to be reconnected during an overtime shift, or by a manager. The arrest was made in Connecticut, where local unions recently announced they'd hired private investigators to track the behavior of SBC (previously SNET) managers in the region. The Unions claim several employees have been fired for things managers are allowed to get away with. The two sides are continuing negotiations in Washington, as workers in several cities have protested at local offices.

Crazy!

...and we only focus on viruses, worms, troyans and stuff like that when talking about internet security, well these guys could be just as dangerous... imagine one of them cut you off for a day just before Christmas whilst you were trying to sell big...

Exactly they are about to go on a nation wide strike!

Am I the lone soul that finds some humor in this?

Hey, the employee was trying to keep the customer's computers from getting the lastest virus.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

And what happened if someone was having a heart attack and needed to call 911?

Originally posted by OpenNova
    Exactly they are about to go on a nation wide strike!
    I think so