Thread: processor

i need a payment processor, for my website who does not charge any big up front monies.

Where are you located? How much are you processing each month? Are you looking for your own merchant account or a 3rd party processor?, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Castle Pines, CO
    There are quite a number of different processors that can offer you a merchant account since you are in the United States. I could not bring up your website unfortunately but by the sound of the domain, you might also consider using Paypal in conjunction with a merchant account

Chesapeake, VA
    It is readily possible to find a merchant provider who has a low or even no setup fee at all. But there are monthly costs involved and per transaction fees.

So the "best solution" will vary from merchant to merchant depending on those and other factors. Perhaps if you can share more info on your anticipated processing volume per month & average ticket size and any other specifics, we could all provide more insight specific to your needs. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!